Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 05:31 PM   #11
ctshopping101

Default Re: Very Fed Up

I sort of agree but not completly because nobody is telling you you HAVE to buy it. I mean its your choice. Plus what their are doing is pretty much what buisness do they have to make there money some how. They have to attract there buyers somehow.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #12
Gifted

weloveWebkinz is on a distinguished road

While it does seem a bit ridiculous, they've struck a gold mine with this product, so why not expand on it? Especially if they're making special areas that you can only access by purchasing some of those items.

My daughters want whatever they can get, but I'm limiting it to Webkinz, trading cards & a couple charms. All the other stuff is stuff we don't need! Besides, I'm not willing to drive all over the place trying to find all the stuff!!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #13
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by judyp
*post deleted*
excuse me? your sassing me?
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #14
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by weloveWebkinz
While it does seem a bit ridiculous, they've struck a gold mine with this product, so why not expand on it? Especially if they're making special areas that you can only access by purchasing some of those items.

My daughters want whatever they can get, but I'm limiting it to Webkinz, trading cards & a couple charms. All the other stuff is stuff we don't need! Besides, I'm not willing to drive all over the place trying to find all the stuff!!
thats exactly what my mom is doing to me.

View Post Originally Posted by runxawaysmile
reporting not necessary language
already reported runxaway

Last edited by ksoccer28; 09-05-2007 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #15
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

yep. if no one buys the stuff, ganz will get the message about what "we" as the customers want. i'm not interested in body spray, lip gloss, clothes or mouse pads either.

i got 2 charms just so i could get into the forest and i do think the trading cards are fun.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #16
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by judyp
delelted
um??? this is awkward Mods!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #17
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Please do not quote rude comments...Then I have to edit your post too.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #18
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

Ok....lol didnt realize that

who keeps deleting posts?

not you uppies... i keep getting PM's

Last edited by ksoccer28; 09-05-2007 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2007, 06:54 PM   #19
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

hellllllllllllllooooooo
?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #20
Gifted

ladybugpug is on a distinguished road

No one will make you buy any of it.
Closed