Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
Hello!
Webkinz :)

cah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wonder

Default Vanished!

~~Please don't close this thread...If in wrong place, please move~~

I was looking for a club that I wanted to post on again.
I looked around and everything about if VANISHED! I looked at the owners "My Threads", GONE!
I clicked the link to it.....It said it was INVALID! Also, I looked on My Posts and all the information of me posting on the thread is gone!

What happened?!

Update: Also, It vanished from my Suscribed threads
cah117 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Vanished!

It may have been deleted for anything innapropriate for WI, in my opinion. That happens. They delete them, and they "vanish."
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hi there,
Well, if you can't find your thread anywhere, then you can assume that it was deleted - there are different reasons why a thread can get deleted (duplicate, spam, etc), but admin's automated PMs (where you would get a notification if one of your posts/threads have been deleted) aren't currently working. If you would like to find out why, I'd suggest asking a staff member, I'm sure they'd be glad to help you - but I wouldn't suggest creating a thread about it.

Would you like to to flag this for you? It will get a mod's attention faster.

LOL, hope I didn't confuse you there with all my babbling,
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Yes, if a thread is deleted by a Mod or Admin, it completely disappears. If you aren't sure, you can always PM the thread starter and they can probably tell you. Don't try re-starting a thread unless you are sure why it got deleted in the first place. Better to be safe than sorry!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

When the staff believe somethings not fit for WI, they delete it. That goes with the rep (you still get the rep, just not to the thread) out of my posts, my treads, and suscribed things. Hope i helped
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

Just PM a moderator, they may be able to explain it to you if we can't.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If there was a duplicate thread of an existing club, then it got 'vanished' by one of us. Because of the amount of people on this site we can only have one club of any type at a time.
When we Delete these threads all posts go with it and so do the subscriptions.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed