| 01-03-2009, 05:01 PM || #41 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Re: Valentine's Day (Important!!!!!)
Thank you so much everyone, especially kittykat22337.Your right the certificate should go to Justin and Wendy.
Originally Posted by kittykat22337
1. go to guinessworldrecords.com and press 'break a record'
2. follow the rules if its a existing record, they'll send u rules if its a new one.
3. prove it. u need video evidence, pictures, and two written witness statements.
4. mail it to their place. if u want a worker from the book with you to watch it, too.
5. if you got a worker, they can say the record has been broken themselves, right away. otherwise, you have to wait for them to recieve your package.
6. if its a sucess, you'll recieve a certificate in the mail. (it should go to justin and wendy).
there are the rules straight from Guiness World Records 2009.
| || |