Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default A 'Vacation' Forum?

I think that WI should have a forum called 'Vacation Time' or 'Spa day with my webkinz!' or something like that for when members couldn't come on much or were on vacation. This would help everyone because some people may not know that let say, Pinkduck, is on vacation, and then someone could not know that and get really annoyed and post a bunch on 'Pinkduck's' profile. Then when 'Pinkduck' got back, she'd have a bunch to catch up on and a lot of things to explain. So, we could have a forum or sub-board for leaving notices where you could post something like 'I'm going to be out from the 23 to the 4. I'll post this link on my profile before I go. ' and then people would know.

Ideas welcome.

Last edited by FOREIGN; 01-25-2009 at 09:03 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
Adam Lambert is a
Webkinz :)

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

Default Re: A 'Vacation' Forum?

That is a great idea rep points for you yeah because my friend was on vacation and she had tons of mail and stuff
webfrog1005 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 09:40 AM   #3
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Good idea!
Although, isn't that what signatures are used for sometimes?
REP to you!

---------- stripesanddots added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Of course, not all that go on your profile see your signature.
I usually put a note on my profile and something in my signature.

Last edited by stripesanddots; 01-25-2009 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

That would be a good idea, but that could just be giving out a little bit to much information. When you are not going to be home?? hmmmmm......
but thanks for sharing your idea with us!
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC IDEA! rep for you!!! I'm going on a "vacation" from WI so I can get some things done around my house but anyway I dont want to come back to 5 zillion messages clogging up my profile!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Adam Lambert is a

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

Yeah I love that idea
webfrog1005 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #7
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Great idea!

I usually make a banner for my signature, and leave a message on my profile, but that idea is better!

((REP ))
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
That would be a good idea, but that could just be giving out a little bit to much information. When you are not going to be home?? hmmmmm......
but thanks for sharing your idea with us!
♥peep♥
I guess that you do raise a point there. Well, I dunno. WI is a very safe place and everyone is warned and re-warned not to give out personal information. It's all up to how safe you are I suppose. I'll give you rep for the good point.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
Call me Abby♥

Twilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clown

that is a good idea
Twilightrocks is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #10
Gifted

Thanks everyone for your replies. Anyone else have an opinion?
Closed