Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Uugh! This is getting way too out of hand.

[Please note that this whle post is in my total opinion, you are not entitled to agree with it, and if you do not enjoy me and my opinions, you might want to push that 'back' button because you will not like this.... I'd lvoe to hear youopinions on this matter so feel free to post ]

OK guys, let's put this out there.... reminder threads. All have been posted a kagillion times before, and all are in the rules. WI can't be perfect for you. There's people that irritate me, I choose to avoid them. Soemtimes I jsut want to twist people's heads off because of the rules they don't follow. But, that does NOT mean we need a zillion reminder threads. If you need the rules that much, you'd have them in your favorites and have Justin on speed dial. People aren't that ignorant, in fact, I think you need to read and check that they agree to the rules before they can even POST here, and most people know not to say to another person what they would in real life and not to post information. There's stickes in every section touching on these issues.... read those instead of posting your own. Some just post to get the rep points, others post because they want the post, and few post because they really mean it. To all of htose, and not to be mean or anything of the sort.... they've all been posted before, we don't ened them again.

Please, share your opinions.

<3 ice
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Uugh! This is getting way too out of hand.

I definitely agree with you, ice

I made a thread about that too (about originality) but this is a nice thread that focuses more on that
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, they are really annoying. Especially when they're posted by users that aren't very experienced on the site. Those just irk me. It's like "you've been here for like two hours .. I think the mods and gift gurus and everything already know this -- you're the one who doesn't!"
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I definitely agree with you, ice

I made a thread about that too (about originality) but this is a nice thread that focuses more on that
I was going to post there and I started to, but then I thought up all this and thought 'Why not get its own thread?'

View Post Originally Posted by Love, Jane.
Yeah, they are really annoying. Especially when they're posted by users that aren't very experienced on the site. Those just irk me. It's like "you've been here for like two hours .. I think the mods and gift gurus and everything already know this -- you're the one who doesn't!"
Exactly!! It's like, can you not see that there are like... three other threads for that subject in this section?

I also think you should search up soem other threads and read the replies for the thread similar for the one you want to create. If you're still wanting to share an opinion, then PM one of the people that posted there and get a PM discussion started.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I agree, I actually made a post about this last night on DL's thread. I think people just post those threads to try to bring in rep, friends, and WI Bucks. You can tell when someone has and idea you know they feel is good, and when someone just wants attention. The reminder threads are a problem, and, personally, I just avoid them these days...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Reminder threads do get EXTREMELY annoying. I don't even bother to read them anymore I think we all know to be respectful and nice. They taught us this in kindergarten.

Last edited by luvzingoz; 05-01-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Old 05-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #7
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
I agree, I actually made a post about this last night on DL's thread. I think people just post those threads to try to bring in rep, friends, and WI Bucks. You can tell when someone has and idea you know they feel is good, and when someone just wants attention. The reminder threads are a problem, and, personally, I just avoid them these days...
Like I said, I hardly EVER post in this section anymore because of the overabundance of these 'reminders'. People, it's overkill, get over it, it's done. We know, OK? Seriously, my brain is fried, quit trying to feed me information. Most people might say jsut to stay away form this section, but I want to share my opiniions, make them known. I always weed through this section, but there's abrely anything left because all the topics have been 'worn out'.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #8
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

I have to kindly disagree- I feel people who do that really just want to make WI a better place (in the whole). Sure, some post for rep, but others post because they truley think it needs to be said! I find those people very inspirational, and I usually follow some of their examples I totally see where you are coming from, there are a lot of them, and I totally respect your opinion. I just think those people inspire me to be a better member!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #9
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
I have to kindly disagree- I feel people who do that really just want to make WI a better place (in the whole). Sure, some post for rep, but others post because they truley think it needs to be said! I find those people very inspirational, and I usually follow some of their examples I totally see where you are coming from, there are a lot of them, and I totally respect your opinion. I just think those people inspire me to be a better member!
That's fine! I totally respect you now for being... I have no clue what the word is, bold, I guess, but bold enough to disagree and share your own thoughts

I can definitely see through your eyes why you think this way.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #10
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

I know! It really gets under my skin when people are like 'rep!', even when there is already a bazillion other reminder threads. >.<
mouse4 is offline Female
Closed