Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #61
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: Using your own graphics!

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Taylor♥
I totally agree.

I think that we should have a graphics Moderator (like someone who knows the sites like iconator, glitter-graphcis, and like you said Peachie's collection and other sites really well) to delete the pictures, or maybe threads, that steal graphics.
Actually there are 2 Graphic mods..Fairlyoddmom and LarkRose
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #62
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

It's so annoying because other people can make it themselves if it's from a different site!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #63

Sarah_Kinz is a name known to allSarah_Kinz is a name known to allSarah_Kinz is a name known to all

Yeah I agree.. and since people can upload pictures to Iconator they might have made them then uploaded them. Just saying
Sarah_Kinz is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #64
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Thanks for commenting! Yes,I do see your point Tarsky,its not needed too say "Yup,I made the one I'm using now." This is about people who claim that they made a certain graphic but they really got it off a shop or site.
Yep, exactly what I saying.
It's definitely not for "I made my avatar." It's for "I made the graphics in my shop." LOL
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #65
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I agree totally! I go into those shops a lot and at the bottom right hand corner it might say glitterfly or image chef. But why bother even going in a shop if they did not make it and you could get it yourself! I think they should take the things made from other websites off and people can get them themselves. Thanks for posting!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #66
Sabrina

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Okay,sometimes I just like too look around Avvie & Siggy shops when I'm bored,seeing if I feel like ordering something. I've noticed a lot of shops with things from other sites,like Peachies Collection and things along those lines. Now,its fine if you use something from there or somewhere else in your avvie and siggy,but we have too keep in mind that the things that you offer in your shop are things that YOU made. If you read the Avvie and Siggy rules at the top of the shop section,it does say that the graphics at a shop have too be original (You have too make them) . I felt like making this because I've noticed many people getting away with this. Anyways,thanks for reading!

I can not stress this enough. Stealing Graphics has gotten out of hand,one of the many reasons I made this thread.
I totally agree! People don't even give credit to the graphics! They also say that they WON'T tell you how they made them. It's just like, "obviously, YOU didn't make them, so give credit to the person that did!"
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #67
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Thanks for this thread, Lizzy.
I know I am good at graphics, and I used to have an avvie and siggy shop, and if someone used something I made as an example, I would be betrayed/angry/upset.
And, I don't think anyone deserves to feel that way.
Some people know how to make that kind of style, but still. It's someone else's work. They can't just duplicate it.

And, if someone did want something from a site to use as an avvie or siggy, why not themselves make it? Why do other people have to make it for them, when they can be making it themselves? It's easy as that.
And, I've noticed that graphics hand made, with GIMP, or paint.NET are more popular than the website-based graphics.

Last edited by TheLovelyLife; 08-02-2009 at 12:00 AM..
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 05:52 AM   #68
webkinz_forever

It's very true, and it's sad.
It also puts down people like me, because we make stuff like this on our own, and we spend tons of time on it, while the others just copy a link location, but get the same credit.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:52 AM   #69
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for commenting everybody! You've all made great points!
Webkinz_forever- Yeah,it bugs me too see a 5 star shop that only gives out things they didn't make,but then too see a 3 star shop that actually works hard,and doesn't steal them.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 10:07 AM   #70
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Yes.

I know this may sound harsh, but why put in the rules Don't Steal our Graphics' when you're really stealing them yourself? They aren't even yours!
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
agreed! ♡, all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, coralinejones(:, crystal00000 was here, hi :), p.t. posted here, ron weasley ♥, somebody wuz here!!!, stealing is wrong, stop stealing graphics!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf