Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #31
Annuit Coeptis
Webkinz :)

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Using your own graphics!

I've noticed this also, thanks for posting!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 08:57 AM   #32
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by DwarfHamster101
I've noticed this also, thanks for posting!
Thanks for commenting and your welcome!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:21 PM   #33
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree Some people stole my graphixx before.
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #34
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ilikecoke111
I agree Some people stole my graphixx before.
Thanks for commenting!

That must've been horrible! Especially if they took a long time too make! :[
Old 07-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #35

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

This has happened to me and I agree.
I think it should stop.

Oh well if you are not a good graphics maker.
I used to stink but I kept doing it myself and then i got better.

My shop now is WAY better then my previous ones.

So if you don't steal and you make them yourself, you will end up being some of the best graphics makers here.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #36
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
This has happened to me and I agree.
I think it should stop.

Oh well if you are not a good graphics maker.
I used to stink but I kept doing it myself and then i got better.

My shop now is WAY better then my previous ones.

So if you don't steal and you make them yourself, you will end up being some of the best graphics makers here.
I agree! I used to stink at making graphics too,but I didn't steal any,and now I'm better at it because I actually learned how to make them,I didn't just go grab them off of another shop or site. Thanks for commenting!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #37
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i agree i think in shops, they should say what website they used to "put together" their graphics to give the site more credit.

but some people just look for graphic on the internet and post it which i think is ok as long as they give the site proper credit along with the logo thing in the corner of the graphic to make sure the site gets recognized.

i think the best way to make them though is to not find the graphic but to make it on a program like paint or a site like imikimi.com.

i used to have a graphics shop and i have been to one so i definetly know what you mean.

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #38
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

This is a very important thread and reminder.

Most graphic websites will tell you that you can use their graphics for "personal use only". These graphics are NOT intended to be given or uploaded to a third party. I think many of the people plagarizing these graphics are young and unaware of the legal issues involved with basically "stealing" someone else's original work and passing it off as their own (even if they add some changes or make modifications). This is a very dangerous thing to do!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #39
Anti Twilight.

Thanks for commenting everybody!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #40
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

Oh thankyou yes.
Agreed to the letter. I mean... if you order something made by hand (or at least using a spiffy program or something, not a generator site) isn't it a bit more special than if you get something slapped together on some website, or just plain copy-pasted? Not to mention unique. If I wanted to have something from a website, I'd get it myself!
That's why I generally hand-draw everything I make. (Hence why I use the term "slave over a hot trackpad")
And art theft is NOT good. I've been a target many, many times. It's annoying and rude, not to mention it tends to make you an enemy of the artist. (at least in my case)
Closed

Tags
agreed! ♡, all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, coralinejones(:, crystal00000 was here, hi :), p.t. posted here, ron weasley ♥, somebody wuz here!!!, stealing is wrong, stop stealing graphics!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf