Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 07:40 AM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Using your own graphics!

View Post Originally Posted by polkadot101
I understand.
I dont like to see what website an avvie or siggie is from.
Plagirsm is not cool.
Not cool at ALL.
Thanks for commenting! It also bugs me when someone says "Here are some blobs. I didn't make them,I got them off another site." And no ones says anything. xP
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #22
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Agreed.It bothers meh.
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'm up with you to a point here. I so agree that they can't have EVERYTHING from other websites, but sometimes it's the only way to get a certain product, or higher quality one. The sayclubs for example, are extremely difficult to make, but they are in high demand usually. So that's the part where I disagree. If they are taking all the credit... that's just bad rap. Who wants to order from someone who isn't honest!?!?!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #24
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
I'm up with you to a point here. I so agree that they can't have EVERYTHING from other websites, but sometimes it's the only way to get a certain product, or higher quality one. The sayclubs for example, are extremely difficult to make, but they are in high demand usually. So that's the part where I disagree. If they are taking all the credit... that's just bad rap. Who wants to order from someone who isn't honest!?!?!
Thanks for commenting! What I'm saying is,for example lets say this smiley: was from another site. It would be rude too take it and say "Hey,I made this." When you didn't. But,if its from a site were you can make your own things like that,and you make your own,then its okay. Your right,who wants too order from a lier?

View Post Originally Posted by pinkypie567
Agreed.It bothers meh.
Thanks for commenting!
Old 07-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #25
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

This is true, i hope like you, that it will stop soon! Great Thread!
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #26
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by crystal00000
This is true, i hope like you, that it will stop soon! Great Thread!
Thanks for commenting! I also wish that more people will realize that stealing graphics and distributing them as your own is against the rules.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #27
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

That's true.
Do the lunaii dolls in shops count as original or site-made?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #28
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
That's true.
Do the lunaii dolls in shops count as original or site-made?
They count as original because you went through all the steps to make them and stuff like that. But if they were pre-made,and you just took it and offered it at your shop,then that would count as site made.
Anyways,thanks for commenting!
Old 07-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #29
gangnam style

Oh OK.
Just wondering... I think it's easier for the owner and the customer to just give the link... you can add the wackier things you never knew were there.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #30
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Oh OK.
Just wondering... I think it's easier for the owner and the customer to just give the link... you can add the wackier things you never knew were there.
Yeah,that might be a bit easier.
Closed

Tags
agreed! ♡, all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, coralinejones(:, crystal00000 was here, hi :), p.t. posted here, ron weasley ♥, somebody wuz here!!!, stealing is wrong, stop stealing graphics!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf