Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #61
PennyPjPage

Default Re: A user's past Avatars

Maybe..I usually remember people by what they like to do or what there name is or a nickname.

~Jane, Page~
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 08:25 PM   #62
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...
Webkinz :)

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

good idea, i change my avvie like once or twice a day lol
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #63

RainbowFlyer is on a distinguished road

Sweeeet. But that would be a lot of graphics
RainbowFlyer is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #64
bermudiancheer14113

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

That would be a great idea. I think it would work well and help a lot of people out. I know it would help me. I'm a visual person and if I see an avatar I like or it stands out that picture will stay in my head for a while.
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #65
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thx u guy!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #66
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's a pretty good idea. I try to remember most of the people I meet by name. It's not that hard for me. But that would still help me out just in case. My friends change their avatars 24/7 and sometimes (very rarely) it just happens and I forget who they are. My avvie list would be pretty long though!!! LOL!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #67
GreekAsianPanda

That's not a dumb idea at all! That's actually a really great idea! You should try to tell a mod or someone with high authority around here!
Rep point for you because sharing is good for the soul and so are donuts!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #68
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

That's a really interesting and good idea. I think you should suggest it to Justin and Wendy. It would make it a lot easier to find a person or remember them. I'm not sure exactly how it would work, but it sounds very helpful! I always look at people's avvies.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #69
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Dear friends,
Very good idea. I like it, but there should definitely be some
adjustments. Many people may have had hundreds of avatars
in their time here. I suggest that only the last 10 avatars used
be shown. That way it will not be so hard to have everyones'
graphics shown. Wonderful idea, wonderful idea.

Have a wonderful evening,
Pianolover
pianolover is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #70
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thx piano i think that is a great idea kinda like it only sjhow ur last 500 posts
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome idea!, cool idea!, great idea rltw, it'd be very helpful, such a great idea!, sweet! ~l4me243