Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #31
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: A user's past Avatars

There are simply too many names to remember.
People get to be *known* by the avie they use....if you're constantly
changing it, it takes a much longer time to become a *well-known*
member here. ( and that's just my opinion. )
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #32
Twilight rocks!
Webkinz :)

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

thanks gingerly
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #33
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

It's a good idea but would take a long time to complete and it might make servers slower.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 08:58 PM   #34
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Well I was thinking like maybe when u look at other people's posts, there could be a little pic of there avvie right by it, the avvie they had when they made that post
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #35
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
Ok, so think this through before you say its a dumb idea. People are ALWAYS saying, "I remember you by your avatar." because that thats the thing that sticks out to them. Well, I 've also heard.."I may know you..Have you changed your avatar lately?" Now, most likely they have, I mean I change my avvie atleast twice a week! So what if, there was something you could look at, to see the past avvies of this person? U could zoom through and say, "Oh yeah! Your the one with the pic of Nj as ur avvie! I remember u!" Wouldn't it be convienent and handy to do so? Plz tell me your oppinion on this matter thank you!

runlikethewind
I remember people by their avvies, too. Sometimes I may remember them by their siggies, though. But, usually through their avvies. That would be a good idea.

---------- Tango added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
Well I was thinking like maybe when u look at other people's posts, there could be a little pic of there avvie right by it, the avvie they had when they made that post
So you're saying that when you post something, you're avvie doesn't change on that post. Could work, but might be confusing, too.

Last edited by Tango; 09-08-2008 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tango is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #36
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I dont think it would be too confusing....Actually, how could it be confusing?
Old 09-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #37
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, I do not think thats quite a good idea. What if someone had an innapropriate avatar? There would be no possible way of deleting it off of the database. What if someone looked into someone's avatars and found one and used it, and it was custom made. I think the person that made it would be really upset. I feel we don't have a need for this because if someone is nice and friendly to you, add them as friends on our wonderful forum! You'll never lose their name. Write down their WW, WI user, how you met them, etc on a piece of paper.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #38
♥♥
Gifted

but that would be there fault if they chose to steal or use an inappropriate avatar
Old 09-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #39
♥♥
Gifted

I would like some more posts plz
Old 09-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #40
I'm waddle

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

How is that dumb? That is awesome!
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome idea!, cool idea!, great idea rltw, it'd be very helpful, such a great idea!, sweet! ~l4me243