Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Default Re: "User Notes" Section [Idea]

I like that idea. It could be very useful. (Especially me since I can't keep a mental note to save my life.)
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #12
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

I would love that!
It would really come in handy for the GE.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
What I do for notes to myself is type it in a PM to myself if I think I'll forget ...

---------- sno4270 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Oh hey, she beat me ...

Yeah, I use the Google sidebar myself, which has a notes area.

---------- sno4270 added 5 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I also keep notes in my thread in a spoiler. Like, say if you have an Avvie/Siggie shop, create a spoiler at the bottom of your first post to put notes in. You can say at the top it's just notes to yourself so people won't think it's something for them to read (though they might be nosy, )

Like this ...

To Do Today
Spoiler: show

Create list of stuff to do
Do it
Cross it off list
I've done the spoiler thing on my GE, and it works well. I used to keep a list of items that I did not want listed on my gift exchange, but I would have wanted to trade for one of my wants. I didn't make it obvious as to what this list of items was, so no one asked to offer on them.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #14
Umm..IDK! xDD
Webkinz :)

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

That would be awesome! I always make remindres to myself, but sometimes if I don't write them down, I forget them. xP
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #15
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Ave---A brilliant idea. I have a notebook full of ideas and suggestions; to myself. I'm sure it would take serious discussion not to take precedence over some other things. I love it though. Thanks for posting this.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #16
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting everyone.

Yes, you can use Google, but wouldn't it be easier just to put a little reminder in your user cp?
Old 11-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #17
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Sorry, I forgot to post that I thought that this was a fine idea. A great way to keep track on things we need to do. I hope to see it put into place on here.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #18
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'd like that a lot. Just reminders, private reminders that other people couldn't see, just a personal reference.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #19
zozo475
Webkinz :)

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

GOOD IDEA! :]
I hope a mod or something sees this.
Like I would write down ideas for threads and parties that I would go to.
I used to go to party threads and fill out the form and forget about it by accident, so this thing would be good for reminding myself about those parties. :]

---------- colleenabeena added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Rep Point! :]

Last edited by colleenabeena; 11-06-2008 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #20
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Hmmm..great idea!
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed