Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 01:49 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Use Your Spoilers Wisely.

Thank you for the great reminder!!!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #42

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Spoiler: show
alrightie .
Old 08-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #43
uvs One Direction :3

dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for the nice reminder!
dmanderson is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #44
<3

neocat3miracle is sweet stuff
neocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Thank you for this great reminder.
I hate seeing bad things on a child safe site.
Lets keep WI a safe and friendly site.
To the people who like to do this I think you people are gross just because you think it is funny doesn't mean other people do.
Thank you my friend!
neocat3miracle is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #45
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have not seen this happen, but it's a great reminder nonetheless. It doesn't matter if it's in a spoiler, if it's not appropriate for WI, DON'T POST IT!
hooray101 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #46
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Good reminder. I'm one of those people, who no matter what it says above a spoiler {even if it's spoiling something i care about}, will click it just to click it. I have a problem with clicking things. So, I'd be one of those who clicks on the bad thing, and then is just... yeah... Great reminder.
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 09:02 AM   #47
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Thank you for the wonderful reminder! I saw a thread labled "Scary Stories" that had two spoilers that I was afraid to click because the person said on the top of the thread "Remember to put your stories in spoilers if it has any gory-like features, too scary for a young child to read, etc." and I didn't think that was right because me, being ever so curious, clicked on one and read a bit.

Now I'm an older kid, but for those who are very young probably can't sleep if they read something along the sorts of a scary story.
Seeing this made me want to find that thread, but I will show self control and not look for it (right now) I agree, why is this stuff on a CHILDREN'S website? I know several kindergarteners who are extremely curious and if they saw that, they would read it and tell their parents and then they would have nightmares for a long time. I agree with price.

Thank you for posting this topic MegMeg
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #48
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the important reminder! I would definitely report this type of issue. Let's keep a safe and happy place for everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #49
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

I agree with this completley. Kids do that and WI is not a place to put things like that.
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #50
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Hear, hear. Well said. I have never seen an inappropriate post, but I would report if I found one. Thanks for the reminder.
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here, megann, wi!, ♥ j e n n e t t e ♥