Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #31
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Use your common sense! Be careful how you type.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
If just a word or two are in Caps, however, that might be a way to emphasize a word or phrase.
Yeah,like when someone says the word 'Don't' in Caps Lock. It's usually just emphasizing the word.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #32
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

You're welcome mcgymnast9. and Lizzyxwebkinz, you're absolutely right. I was just saying don't put something like this:
WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME! YOU'RE SO MEAN LOL!
Even if it were meant as a joke, you'd want to post it like this:
Why aren't you listening to me? You're so mean! Lol! The first one sounds kinda mean. YOu just want to be careful. And, if you're emphasizing, be careful which word you emphasize. It could turn out sounding very rude.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #33
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

yeah if i notice i use caps i put

"sorry caps" at teh end of teh post
trueblue is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Good. That's a very good think. I often just retype it if I happen to have it in caps lock. Thanks for your comment!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #35
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Yeah, caps locks scares me. Esspecially when it's something that wasn't meant to be rude, but can sometimes be considered rude, like what you were saying in that first post. I'm also annoyed by alot of exclamation points.

For example: IS MY ORDER READY AT YOUR SHOP YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (lol)

And I agree on the whole punctuation issue too. That just confuses me. Lol
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #36
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Sometimes you have to well, add some touch to it, like, "Please DON'T do this. Sometimes people miss the don't part, and they do do it. It isn't always supposed to be mean.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #37
~{Midnight.Train}~

Yes, I know. That's what I mean by emphasizing words. That's absolutely fine! You just want to be careful of which words you're emphasizing on.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #38
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Amazingly said, great job
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #39
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

hi lolo12 and everyone else who has dropped by. my mommy always says that using all big letters is yelling in computer talk, and no body likes to be yelled at. my daddy use to tell me and my brothers to remember to be nice to people because you want people to be nice to you. i hopes everyone is having a good night. thank you
Old 05-03-2009, 01:07 AM   #40
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the awesome thread, lolo! I like it when people post reminders for common sense here on WI! I try to be as nice as I possibly can when I'm on here, and anywhere, for that atter, LOL! Anyway, thank you a lot! I bet that so many people are going to think twice before hitting CAPS LOCK now, LOL!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Closed