Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #31
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Default Re: "USE PROPER GRAMMER!!"

I know! "Use Good Grammer" come on people! I have always tried to use good grammar.
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #32
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

I agree with everything you just said. My family gets mad at me sometimes for correcting all of their grammatical mistakes...
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #33
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

This is taken from the rules in the stickied thread in this section of the forum.

* Using 'Text Speak' in your posts Please take the time to write replies in English.

It is in the rules...I can understand people not feeling the need for proper punctuation, but I fing the 'text speak' frustrating to deal with.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #34
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Look folks, if you're here to ridicule and point out MY mistakes, leave. I don't want to sound rude but that wasn't the purpose of the thread. Everyone makes mistakes. Now go point out someone else's. It's completley rude to sit here and go through all of mine, I know I've made a lot.
Your thread is about making mistakes though. Don't say it if you don't use it. Not to be mean, But, the point is the thread is about how you and others don't like people making mistakes.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #35
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
Your thread is about making mistakes though. Don't say it if you don't use it. Not to be mean, But, the point is the thread is about how you and others don't like people making mistakes.
I have to respectfully disagree. I'm not talking about you, but others feel the need to come and attack me about my mistakes. Pointing them out is fine, but shoving them down my throat is another.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #36
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
she doesn't mean like making small mistakes. "right, yo uare" or something like that is okay. Everyone makes mistakes.
She's talking about things purposefully, as,
"Totally I luv having pizza for dinner i lik reeding do U cuz its fun"
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #37
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

I definitely agree. I used to type like that all the time, and I was always making mistakes. Typing with proper grammAr is faster, and easier to read. Thanks for pointing this out!
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #38
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

A+ Thread!!

No we aren't all perfect and we make typos, but really wen ppl talk liek dis it dos get oldd. Lol is an exception because it is a shorter way to type Laugh Out Loud, same with all the other abbreviations you listed. i hate it when people dont capitalize there sentences use, commas when they, need too and, say and too much, u get the point!! (Yes I typed that sentence on purpose)

Rep for you.
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #39
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I totally agree! Everyone should take the time to use proper grammar! People should not use short words! Rep for you!!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #40

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I don't think we should enforce it. I have a friend who comes from a completely different back ground they i do, and she has a really hard time typing correctly. She usues slang because it's easier for her and it takes her a very long time to type 'normaly'.

I have trouble reading slang, so all those who can, please put effort in your posts and use punctuation!

Basically what i'm saying is that, i dont like bad grammar, but i don't think we should enforce it because others have a very hard time with it.

Last edited by bballmars; 07-16-2009 at 03:55 PM..
Closed

Tags
cheese!, dont enforce if u cant, follow