Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: "USE PROPER GRAMMER!!"

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
I personally dislike using proper grammar but, It is not that hard to do or read. Its not like we speak and write in different languages. Everyone makes mistakes in their writing to. Everyone says WW or WI instead of Webkinz world and Webkinz Insider. On WI we use short forms like brb ( Be right back) Gt (Gift Trainee) GG ( Gift guru) Birthday ( B-day)

Now that you have read this, you may have noticed I haven't used proper grammar. Everyone uses short forms and abbreviations. We shouldn't be forced to use proper grammar because, No one does.
Oh I understand abbreviations. It's constant spelling mistakes and 0 punctuation that is soemtimes annoying.

And I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm simply sharing my opinion.
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #12
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Constant spelling mistakes. I know. It bothers everyone. ; ) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^vvvvvvvvvvvv Everyone makes em' including you. lol. XD
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #13
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 17Starlite
It's ok, but sometimes it is easier to type just lowercase.
Yeah, that is easier for some people. I just type faster when I do capitals and stuff, but lovercase, imo, is fine.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #14
Snaaazzzyyy(:

ladybugz is a glorious beacon of lightladybugz is a glorious beacon of lightladybugz is a glorious beacon of light

Agreed.
Sometimes It takes me like 5 minutes to decode messages.
I DO understand the 2, U, C stuff.
But like Da, Dis, Dat. I'm like WHATT?

Sometimes,
I use this when I text,
because it is easier,
and most of my friends/people I text,
would understand perfectly.
ladybugz is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #15
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

"Most of my friends have pretty superb grammar skills, and I talk itht hem the most,"

Just wondering, what does "itht hem" mean? You are kind of contradicting yourself, because that is not proper grammar.

Just like you said,
"Don't enforce it if you can't follow it"
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #16
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

Yeah, i agree.
i hate it when people do b@sktb@11
or stuff like that
i only do it for fun sometimes with my friends or when i'm really bored and me and my friends aren't saying much when we text.
i do brb and gtg and stuff like that, because it's quick in texting or online.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #17
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
"Most of my friends have pretty superb grammar skills, and I talk itht hem the most,"

Just wondering, what does "itht hem" mean? You are kind of contradicting yourself, because that is not proper grammar.

Just like you said,
"Don't enforce it if you can't follow it"
I knew someone would catch that

Like I said, I'm not asking for perfection. Did you find any other spelling mistakes?
Old 07-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Yes I do.

"Many POEPLE complain..."

"Sould"
(:
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #19
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Near the beginning I think you spelt should (sould)
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #20
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

I hate that 2! They say "Use proper Grammer." and it's not really a compelete sentence. You didn't use a noun in that sentence that shows who you were talking to. It's not even a compelete sentence.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, dont enforce if u cant, follow