Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #21
svandy
Gift Guru

svandy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Upscale Condo Theme

Do you know when Ganz is going to put the bank on webkinz? I can't wait!
svandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

The idea of a bank is a little odd. Again, if your Kinzcash goes missing...not good. I also agree with Legalcat and Katey about lending and credit cards. I am currently, *cough cough* a bit of a Richie Rich myself. I was pretty poor way back when, and I became a bit of a Richie Rich without a bank. You can get tons of KC just by saving. I just splurged rather hugely and now I'm down to 37700. So, I'm saving!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #23
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

I think webkinz should have a bank. You would be encouraged to save your kinzcash! Also i agree that webkinz should give out more kinzcash per game because of how expensive everything is. Personally when i bought a hummer i sold a lot of the furniture in my storage room... and had enough. If people sell what they dont need at that moment and can always get at the w shop... they should have enough money for artes rares!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #24
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

great ideas I know That theme is expensive
Old 02-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #25
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Credit cards are not good to have and I would not support them in Webkinz. Buying things on credit because you don't have the cash for it is not something we should teach children. We have a want it now mentality which is not good. My girls save their KC and when they want a room, they are able to purchase what they want. If they don't have the KC for it, they don't get it. Or they have to work for it through the employment or games. This is a lesson which should also be taught in the real world. Usually by the time they make the money, the theme may be old and they realize they did not really want the theme after all. Saving and purchasing with cash or KC stops impulse buying which can save a lot of money and kc too.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

I agree with not teaching kids to use credit cards in one sense in another i know that when i have a child I will teach them to use credit cards responsible because they will get them when they get out on their own and if they know how to be responsible it will help keep them out of credit card trouble. I actually tend to spend more money in the real world if i'm carrying cash. I tend to think twice before using the credit cards.
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Closed