Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default (Updated with a question!) All of these wonderful ideas...

Hi everyone

i post in this section of the forum a lot, and i am always noticing amazing ideas by everyone. people think of ways to improve chatting, improve posting pictures, improve the front page, etc. people come up with excellent suggestions of how to cut down arguing, and how to cut down spam post. you name a problem or section of the forum, someone has come up with a good idea for it.

the problem is, i hardly ever notice any of this stuff implemented. so many wonderful ideas gone to waste. it is probably because vBulletin does not have some of these features, or because the staff are way to busy to comb all of these threads trying to find something they like.

it actually saddens me, because today, for example, i saw a wonderful thread on a seperate section for speaches, so they do not spam the forum. but i don't know if the staff saw it, or if it will ever happen.

i guess what i am saying is that it would be nice if there was some way WI could use some of these ideas. maybe find someone who is very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of vBulletin, and have them patrol this section only? or have a mod tell us what can and can't be done?

thanks for reading this. i just really hope that, in the future, we can get some feedback on some of these awesome ideas, or see some of them happen

(Update)
okay, my idea has recieved mostly positive feedback, so i have a question for everyone out there. what do you think would be the best way to get the word on these ideas out? how can we spread the word on and idea we like?

Click HERE for a great post by dotdotduck that tells a lot of things that we can and can't do

Last edited by bob nws III; 04-10-2009 at 10:05 AM..
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: All of these wonderful ideas...

i totally agree with u cause everyday i see all these great ideas and yet the admins and mods never notice them, and if they did it might make WI and even WW a better place. Rep for u for bringing this up!
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by SUNNYPARROT
i totally agree with u cause everyday i see all these great ideas and yet the admins and mods never notice them, and if they did it might make WI and even WW a better place. Rep for u for bringing this up!
thank you!

i mean, if they used some of these suggestions, this place would go from amazing to INCREDIBLE!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
thank you!

i mean, if they used some of these suggestions, this place would go from amazing to INCREDIBLE!
so true, and i agree completely. HEHE good use of words!!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
so true, and i agree completely. HEHE good use of words!!
LOL, thanks a lot!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
Baby remmber my name
Webkinz :)

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Yeah I do agree with you, but also the mods can be very busy!
Peanut97 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut97
Yeah I do agree with you, but also the mods can be very busy!
yep

that is what i think the main problem is
Old 04-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

INCREDIBLE Point! I see about ten awesome features a day, that there is sure to be a way to add them to Vbulletin. Like I saw one for the top ten visitors, the ads and mods had it up for a minute or two, but took it down due to problems. Some people (like myself) tried to post solutions, that would help make these work, and improve the way the site runs. I've only seen one or two things actually happen, colored spinneys, and giving "xD" back to WI. Totally awesome point! See ya around WI!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #9
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this Idea, but it might get hard for the mods/admins to keep up with it all. Having some one for just this section is a good Idea to though. Some of the Ideas may not work or for a safety reason not be implemented, but they are good Ideas.
I think that the mods/admins/owners might want to do this but it might be hard for them to
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #10
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

This is a fantastic idea - I agree that our members all have so many great ideas, and it would make our community that much better of a place to be if we were able to implement some of them. However, with how big our community is, I'd hazard a guess that we'd need a whole separate mod or admin to work with this idea, or even a whole team! Maybe we could have some sort of flagging system that would alert them when it was a fantastic idea

Thanks for posting this - I've also noticed some great ideas that I wish we could act on!
cocoharry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ideas ideas ideas!