Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Updated by Justin :) *new* # of rep points you can give out in a day

Ok, So I am on and off pretty much all day during the day when I am at work. Therefore I have been having a chance to meet/ talk to a lot of really great people.

well this morning when I went to give someone a rep point I got a message that said "youve given out too many rep points in 24hrs, try again later"

awww man

my question is this, how many are we allowed so I can ration them next time?

sorry to those of you that I cant give rep to right now, it doesnt mean I appreciate you any less!

thanks in advance!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Melissa30067; 10-29-2008 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: pic added
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: You can give out too many rep points?

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
Ok, So I am on and off pretty much all day during the day when I am at work. Therefore I have been having a chance to meet/ talk to a lot of really great people.

well this morning when I went to give someone a rep point I got a message that said "youve given out too many rep points in 24hrs, try again later"

awww man

my question is this, how many are we allowed so I can ration them next time?

sorry to those of you that I cant give rep to right now, it doesnt mean I appreciate you any less!

thanks in advance!
I have never heard of that before. I will be very interested in the answer!

Last edited by canonymous; 10-29-2008 at 06:00 PM..
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #3
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I have never hard of that before. I will be very interested in the answer!
me either! I added a pic in the original post- just so people would see the message. wierd
Old 10-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I wasn't aware that you could give rep points to too many people in a day but I have received a message telling me I had to spread the points around to others. All I thought was- could I help it if there are some I agree with time and again and wanted them to know that? It made me chuckle.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

On busy trading days I've had that happen. I then went back and counted the trades for the day and it seems to "top out" at 20 or 25, I think.
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #6
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Wow... Weird! I didn't know that, either... I guess a staff member will have to answer that. It'll be interesting to know!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #7
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I know Dixiecup has run into this before, but I never have. Hopefully someone will have the answer.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have never heard of that before...maybe I should start giving out more rep. lol

I do know you can't give to the same person too much but that's all.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
icked Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I have never heard of that before...maybe I should start giving out more rep. lol

I do know you can't give to the same person too much but that's all.
Yea I knew you couldnt give the same person too much rep, but I didnt know you had a limited #... Im interested to know what it is.

Thanks to all of you!

---------- Melissa30067 added 64 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I am really sorry to those people that deserve rep that I cant give it to

I promise I will do better rationing them once I find out how many we get.

---------- Melissa30067 added 63 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

sorry to bump this but I was wondering if anyone had found out an answer to the question?

Last edited by Melissa30067; 10-29-2008 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: please help? You can give out too many rep points?

I have pm'd a mod and asked.
Closed