Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Country flags ! No more confusion!

That's a great idea!! Then you know generally what time zone they're in!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Great Idea! Seems like it would be interested to learn how many different countries have webkinz.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 08:29 PM   #13
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

love the idea, btw how do you get the boy girl signs?
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think it is an interesting idea, and it would be helpful, but I don't know. I think eventually our little area next to our avvie would get a little cluttered. If this does not go through, you could put a tiny little one in the corner of your avvie.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 08:40 PM   #15
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon
love the idea, btw how do you get the boy girl signs?
Go to User CP and Edit Options. Scroll down a bit and you will see an option to choose your gender.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Crystaldreams is on a distinguished road

I think that will be a great idea. It would also be a big plus so we know if we should give them more time in a trade if there is a time difference.
Crystaldreams is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #17
yormop
Gifted

Rocyormop is on a distinguished road

Woohoo...great idea!
Rocyormop is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #18
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I'm not trying to be rude by being contrary here, but I'm just wondering what the purpose of the flags would be. Why do we absolutely need them? You stated "confusion" in the title: what "confusion" are you referring to? For a new feature deserves a concrete reason to become one, does it not?
Well , we dont "need" anything besides food water and sunlight.
We dont need webkinz
or Wi , so that doesnt really make any sence.

Well sometimes you could be talking about states , or holidays in the states which i find alot and it just stops us from having to explain that im canadain.

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
While I do think it would be just plain cool, it would be a benefit for the GE's. There are times when you could be trading with someone from a different country and the time difference is a whole lot more than East Cost to West Cost.

In general I think it would be interesting
exactly!

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I think it is an interesting idea, and it would be helpful, but I don't know. I think eventually our little area next to our avvie would get a little cluttered. If this does not go through, you could put a tiny little one in the corner of your avvie.
Yes well it would just be small just to the right of the gener sign . so it would fit. I would really like to know what a mod thought.
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #19
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

thatd be cool going to bed now
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #20
Baltimore Colts

Default Re: Country flags! No more confusion!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
While I do think it would be just plain cool, it would be a benefit for the GE's. There are times when you could be trading with someone from a different country and the time difference is a whole lot more than East Cost to West Cost.

In general I think it would be interesting
That is a great reason! I hadnt thought of that! Yes the country flags would be sweet!
Closed