Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

Default update profile info

could there be a way to put more info about us on our profiles that are considered safe?
i have seen lots of threads started with more about me titles. i know age, addresses, full names are considered private and very well should be, however we may be able to make more friends if we were able to share other info. about us that is general. for instance music...i love hip-hop, i sing and act as i have been in many plays and have directed children's theater. i am also a dance teacher and club DJ. i love blue(i was sort-of sad that the color is reserved but understand why). i am not a big reader or crafter but do on occasion. there is alot more to me than that and would like to be able to put info like that on my profile.
bskrmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 12:33 PM   #2
:)
Gifted

lusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: update profile info

Nice to meet you!
lusher_roxgirl is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
FireClan

I don't think there is a way...The only thing there is is "About Me" but that doesn't really show much.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
Elb
Micheal Jackson love
Webkinz :)

Elb is an unknown quantity at this point

They do not want us sharing too much personal info, which is why they set a character limit in the About Me. Plus it probably blocks up their server if you have a gigantic about me, maybe. Why don't you just tell your friends that if you really want them to know that much about you.
Elb is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #5
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

mercifuldeath is on a distinguished road

Yeah, when I first joined there was an about me section in my profile that I could fill out but it never showed up and now the option doesn't seem to exist at all anymore...

I would love to have my page say stuff about the music I like, as well as tv shows and movies and what my hobbies are. I mean, if they're worried about safety it could have a thing to it that you can't have it if you're under 18 or that mods would need to approve what you write before it's posted if you're under 18.
mercifuldeath is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #6
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks! i learned about yo! wonder if WI will ever do that
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 06:36 AM   #7
Enchanted

UNfortunatly I think they do this for safty reasons. For the children esppecially. I am comming on here to help my son and daughter with webkinz. I think having a forum that lets you know all the new and happening things on it will help me to understand this new venture...LOL BUt as for sharing....info...some..but not most info should be shared...But its nice to meet you!! I know somethings about you but have no clue who you are...so maybe knowing this lil info is nice!!
Closed