Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Default Update..

Ok, so anyways, some of you may have seen my thread about me a while back.. well, things are o.k.. and this guy i REALLY like got my truffles, and earing for christmas and he said he has NEVER been into claires, but it was worth it he just said that he is never going in there agian. lol, he is super nice, cute, friendly, and actually listens to me.. but i am not allowed to date. but my mom said we could "talk" if he did ask me out. because EVERYBODY thinks he likes me! he said that we should get a "group" together to go see a movie, but alot of people think he just wants to see me... lol, (okay with me right!?!!? lol) i honestly do have a huge crush on him. and it is kinda funny. he and i danced three times at my first ever snowball, it was awsome!
my friends have been unpredictable.. they are like okay, then not at all okay. well the ones that i go to school with. they are so like hippocritical, and stuff, and i just dont understand.. i just want good friends who care about ME, and i guess that is why it comes down to the guy i realy like, he just i truthful, and he cares about me. soo..
anyways, i am so excited for christmas, and hope i am getting a puppy, but i dont think that will ever ever happen.. i guess i will just keep praying, and only the Lord knows when i will ever get a new puppy.
so, life has and is ok latley, i just know that things could be better, but i will keep posting, and letting you guys know, (cause you guys are all friends that i could trust and rely on right?) lol, anyways, i hope that some of my friends will give me webkinz, or JUST the code, that would be fun to do on WI! hha, anyways..
my hamster is going to die anyday.. she has a HUGE tumor, and i feel so bad, because there is just nothing that i can do for my poor girl.. she is dying, and i am helpless. i cant even clean her cage, cause she has made a cozy burrow, and she is in pain, and i REALLY do not want to disturb her.. you guys, it is tough!!
i have her and my cockatiel in my room. but three dogs, six cats, and fish. and i just dont want her to leave me..
i am trying to convince my mom in letting me get another cockatiel to keep mine that i already have company.. cause me going to school and alll is just rough for her, and i ALWAYS want the BEST for my pets, and of course i am not getting rid of her, she is the love of my life, but i hold her on the weekands and stuff, just not usually weekdays.. so hopefully that will work out!! pray for me.. please does anybody have a free cockatiel? lol, thanks you guys for reading about me, and caring!
Merry christmas of course!
~Bailie
Sponsored Links
Closed