Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
erika096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default unfair

don't you think that it is unfair that they closed down the clubhouse in webkinz they said it would be a few weeks but it has been almost a month they should open it back up so people would go to the clubhouse more!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 09:57 AM   #2
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: unfair

I doubt we ever go back again. We really don't miss it.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 06-16-2007, 09:57 AM   #3
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, it is a bit unfair, but I think that it is good that they are taking the time to perfect the clubhouse, making it a safer more fun place to be.. I geuss it would be good though if it came back, too.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #4
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

it is very unfair! THe reason i think they closed it down for "a little while"which is a month and a half so far! i think they closed it because people were saying innapropriate things like swearing in different words and mocking people and ripping people off by trading!

proud owner of 15 webkinz and 9 accounts
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
GussieGrl
Gift Guru

GussieGrl is on a distinguished road

I never go into the Club House because people say bad stuff. I really don't miss it at all.

I think it's good they actually read and thought about all our feedback on the Club House, and then actually made it happen.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
I_<3_Dogs

Yes, that was my favorite thing on Webkinz and now i kind of lost intrest! I hope they open it back SOON!!!!

-Mary
Old 06-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #7
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

I don't miss it at all since I found this place. I only went to the Collector's Room to trade. Most of the time it was a rip-off. Trading here has always worked out! I've never been ripped off by any of the traders here!
Old 06-16-2007, 10:14 AM   #8
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

I think it is totally unfair!I liked that part of webkinz. The other clubhouse, that you don't get to type your own messages is so boring!
Old 06-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #9
Gifted

nachoking is on a distinguished road

I agree with you.
Closed