Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered Posts Search

For a brief time there was the option to search for "unanswered posts" right underneath the "New Posts" button on the left and after awhile it was taken down. I really liked it because then it allowed people to search for posts that haven't had any responses and to help people out with their questions. It helped keep the smaller posts from going unanswered amongst the large bustle of high-traffic threads.

What do you think? When you look for threads to post on, do you click the "New Posts" like I do or do you go specifically to the section of the forum on topics you want to discuss?
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Unanswered Posts Search

hmm.....I'm not sure...
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

This was taken off because of . . . I don't remember exactly, but I think it was because of glitches or because it was slowing the servers down. I'd love to have it back, since I know I like looking for the unanswered threads myself . . . but we can always just take a look at the section we'd like to post in and find the ones without posts.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

You can always find unanswered threads in the "Somebody Help!" section. It will say if it's answered or not, so I find it easy to look for people in need of help.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #5

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

In the question thread, it should say if it it Unanswered or Answered
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #6
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I wasn't here for it (I don't think), but I would like to see it return.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #7
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Oooh...I really like the sound of that button. To the people above me, yes, you can tell in that section, but if there are replies, their question MOST LIKELY has been answered by then just they haven't chosen the best answer...But if we had this option you could search for no posts and **** out those people. And for other sections without the best answer option. I know I like to post on threads without any posts I would DEFINITELY use that option a lot!!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #8
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I'm sure this will return!You could always go to Somebody help!For unanswered threads though!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

On every forum page, to the right of the thread titles, there are three columns: Last Post, Replies and Views. You can very quickly look down the page for the threads that have ZERO for the number of replies. It will take you no time at all. You can then go to page 2, and page 3, and look for any with ZERO for replies. Also you can check out the threads that have only one or two replies. All this can be done in the blink of an eye.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #10
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
On every forum page, to the right of the thread titles, there are three columns: Last Post, Replies and Views. You can very quickly look down the page for the threads that have ZERO for the number of replies. It will take you no time at all. You can then go to page 2, and page 3, and look for any with ZERO for replies. Also you can check out the threads that have only one or two replies. All this can be done in the blink of an eye.
Great explanation Webberlily! LOL
I made a thread a while back with pictures of that (:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ection-577261/
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bethany♥