Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #31
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: ummm....just wondering if this is happening to anyone elses plants.....

sorry i dont have a garden
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #32
babyA12
Webkinz :)
monkeylover411 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ummm....just wondering if this is happening to anyone elses plants.....

well..... I have no garden. I removed them cause I had too much food. (I had over a hundred because of them!)
Old 03-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #33
hershys9I'm a sneaky

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

it's happening to me too.
hershys9 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #34
babyA12
monkeylover411 is an unknown quantity at this point

but.... that must be VERY hard for you folks.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #35
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

wow, I haven't been in my garden for a while..... maybe I should check it out!
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #36

Aqua Pikachu is an unknown quantity at this point

yes!!!
i am sooo mad!!!!
it was working fine yesterday...
Old 03-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #37
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by crm1116
i logged on today, and all 7 of my gardens are just brown dirt fields. they all say "good growing" and i cant even see them. ummmm.....just wanted to know what i should do if any of you have any ideas.
Glad its not just me as I was worried Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it???
Old 03-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #38
jstorms is an unknown quantity at this point

Happening to me and my daughter. Just big patches of dirt. I first noticed this about 7:30 AM central time.

Some observations:
  • If I add a new packet of seeds from the dock it adds a new patch of dirt.
  • Dirt patches do not allow raking, watering, etc.
  • If I remove a plant from the garden to the dock, then put it back, it shows up as a plant. On removing I get the typical message that I'm losing all my growth. I can also water the new plant.
  • Cannot walk on dirt patches.
  • Dirt patches recognized as gardens and will allow gardening menu to pop up.
:koala: Gonzo the strawberry farmer.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #39
bubbles11393

same here! nad my turtle was floating in midair and following me! me and my brother were cracking up and screaming it was so funny!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:41 PM   #40
Gig 'Em Aggies!

Cheerkate1 is on a distinguished road

My garden did that too!! I wish that everything on webkinz was just fine and we didn't have to worry about anything being wrong or messed up! Webkinz is really a good place to spend your time when your just plain bored and tired of everthing else! i hope that everybody has a good time at the Webkinz insider party tomorrow! Anyway, webkinz needs to fix all of it's PPPPPRRRRROOOOBBBBLLLEEEMMMMMSSSS!!

THAT'S WHAT' S WRONG WITH IT!
Closed