Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #31
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Umm... does this bother anyone else?

I can see how people might get annoyed with some reminder threads...however I would think that the person making these threads has likely seen something inappropriate and felt that a nice post reminding everyone of something would be beneficial.

I do not think it is people "fishing for rep" but rather people who are wanting everyone to have a good time on the site.

I have seen lots of great reminder threads that many people post that they agree on as things can sometimes slip our minds, even the rules.

These threads can easily be bumped down into the pile and another member may not know that what he/she has just posted was actually a live topic a few weeks ago.

I also think that this post may unintentionally hurt anyone who has made such a post lately...

It would be my opinion that if these threads bother a person they should just skip reading them
Meow Face is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #32
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Face
I can see how people might get annoyed with some reminder threads...however I would think that the person making these threads has likely seen something inappropriate and felt that a nice post reminding everyone of something would be beneficial.

I do not think it is people "fishing for rep" but rather people who are wanting everyone to have a good time on the site.

I have seen lots of great reminder threads that many people post that they agree on as things can sometimes slip our minds, even the rules.

These threads can easily be bumped down into the pile and another member may not know that what he/she has just posted was actually a live topic a few weeks ago.

I also think that this post may unintentionally hurt anyone who has made such a post lately...

It would be my opinion that if these threads bother a person they should just skip reading them
I definitely agree with you here, I can see how you might accidentally not see a post that was made. That's understandable! Everyone makes mistakes.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #33
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

WI is a great place right now! We should always be welcome to change, and get used to it, trying something can never hurt anyone! Also, just one member can change a whole point of view, or make an idea happen!

Also, I realize that reminders can get annoying, but sometimes, everyone needs a good reminder, especially if they have seen it around the forum.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 06:57 PM   #34
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

Part of what excites some of the older members are the changes.

When I came, there were what, 10-15 mods? If that?

I think WI has to adapt to new members, it's a growing website.

I love the changes, it's part of what makes WI special.
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 05-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #35
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

I am glad that people make threads with ideas getting colored spinnys and my thread that got gifteds blue, but I do agree that we don't need all of those constant reminders. Of course we need changes every once in a while though.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #36
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

IMO, I just think a lot of common sense is needed in this section. People should know what we already know and don't need to know anymore, and things like that
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #37

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

I am gonna say I agree and disagree.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, scissors was here!