Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #21
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Default Re: Umm... does this bother anyone else?

I disagree and agree. Sometimes the people who do that are trying to get rep, and sometimes they really do want to make WI a better place.

And I have seen new members who really haven't read the rules before and the reminder threads tell them to read the rules.

Just my opinion.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #22
jackomattocks is on a distinguished road

WHERE ARE MY POSTS?
Old 05-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #23
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jackomattocks
WHERE ARE MY POSTS?
Your posts are being deleted because they are spam and that is expressly against the rules.

You should have received a pm from Commodore. Regardless, you really need to stop.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #24
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

note to everyone, I did c/p my other post to the 1st one so hopefully my point will become more clear ]

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
I know realize you wre talking about the reminders, sorry. They do bother me a bit, because we dont do those things, and everyone here on WI is fabulous! No one curses and everyone tries to be a good person here. We've all read the rules at one time or another. I think sometimes the creators of those threads are "fishers of rep" peoplwho write those to gain rep. (IMHO) I agree with you, great thread.
I agree with you. WI is a good place to be, it is cool as it is. mprovements here and there [rainbow spinnies, badges] all of that is wonderful, and so are the users that change it to be that way, but the constant 'dont do this so wi can be a good place' just puts me out of place.

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
I agree. One is enough, in my opinion. Besides, I think most of us can be trusted to follow the rules, can't we?
I'm not sure about everyonelse, but giv me a set of rules and I'll try my best to stick to them. I don't go to the rules, andTRY to find loopholes so I can cause mayhem

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
I don't have a problem with reminders in theory, however, I get frustrated when I see the same things said over and over agin. Even though it is said in different ways, the message is always the same. Besides, I don't think that reminder threads are allowed. Some people use them as ways to go fishing for rep.
I don't mind reminders either, it's the NUMBER that gets to me. And how over-posted they are. You know how many 'dont curse' 'dont spam' reminders I've seen? Don't ask.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #25
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I agree with some of the constant reminder threads. If it's a common sense rule you don't need to post a reminder, but it's a good idea to have some of the reminders about easy ways to give out personal info and such.

But the idea threads make WI a lot of fun!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #26
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I agree for the most part.

The part I don't agree w/ is that I think reminder threads are good if there is a rule that MANY members are breaking, THEN we should be able to post a reminder thread. For example, if many people started using inappropriate avvies (and that's not clearly stated in the rules), then someone should come around and make a thread to remind people to use appropriate avvies.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #27
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
I agree for the most part.

The part I don't agree w/ is that I think reminder threads are good if there is a rule that MANY members are breaking, THEN we should be able to post a reminder thread. For example, if many people started using inappropriate avvies (and that's not clearly stated in the rules), then someone should come around and make a thread to remind people to use appropriate avvies.
That's true, I see how you see it.

But then, after that thread dies out, most likely another is going to start one, LOL.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #28
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
That's true, I see how you see it.

But then, after that thread dies out, most likely another is going to start one, LOL.
Yeah, but then the madness usually stops once a mod or admin makes a thread.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #29
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I totally agree.

There is nothing wrong with WI, and there shouldn't be. Unless there is a new member that is somewhat rude, and hasn't read the rules, no one does any of the bad stuff.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #30
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Yeah, I don't usually read anything other than a few threads. xD I don't notice much that needs to be changed. There are always so many 'reminder threads'.
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, scissors was here!