Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Umm... does this bother anyone else?

Well, I have to say, repeating rules or ideas are not nesserary all the time - especially since the people who are doing the bad things havent read the rules in the first place and they aren't going to the forum for rules.

I think Ideas or actual improvments are important and are nesserary and should not be looked down open. Although I know that wasn't what you were talking about.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #12
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

I know realize you wre talking about the reminders, sorry. They do bother me a bit, because we dont do those things, and everyone here on WI is fabulous! No one curses and everyone tries to be a good person here. We've all read the rules at one time or another. I think sometimes the creators of those threads are "fishers of rep" peoplwho write those to gain rep. (IMHO) I agree with you, great thread.
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree and Disagree. I agree,because people are always saying "Oh,this person did (blank) too me! WI should be a better place!". Just because one person did one thing,doesn't mean WI is the worst place you can imagine. I disagree,because some threads have actually changed things. Anyways,no offense too anyone who thought this was rude.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #14
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Thought you were talking about the new ads that have shown up. Just don't think these adult ads should be on this site. Anyone else bothered by them???????
Old 05-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #15
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by yakkay
Thought you were talking about the new ads that have shown up. Just don't think these adult ads should be on this site. Anyone else bothered by them???????
I haven't seen any... but if you do, I think your supposed to tell an admin...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Just read the fine print....if I subscribe to Webkinz Insider those ads will go away.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #17
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by yakkay
Just read the fine print....if I subscribe to Webkinz Insider those ads will go away.
I'm talking about the "adult ads" you saw... even if you aren't an Insider Insider, you shouldn't be seeing them...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #18
I have 5
LeelaIrene is an unknown quantity at this point

I see your point but its sometimes good and sometimes annoys me.
LeelaIrene is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #19
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I agree. One is enough, in my opinion. Besides, I think most of us can be trusted to follow the rules, can't we?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #20
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I don't have a problem with reminders in theory, however, I get frustrated when I see the same things said over and over agin. Even though it is said in different ways, the message is always the same. Besides, I don't think that reminder threads are allowed. Some people use them as ways to go fishing for rep.
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, scissors was here!