Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Umm... does this bother anyone else?

Uh, does this bother anyone else? I don't like seeing people doing all this stuff to 'make WI a better place'. In my opinion, WI is fine now, and I think it creates more jobs for the moderators/admins just to close and monitor those threads. Nothing against those, thispost is ENTIRELY my opinion, so please don't get offended. But to me, WI is a good place to be and we don't need to change it. I mean, no one can REALLY change it just by making a thread, it's the admin/mod choice anyways to edit something.

edit-
I don't mean ideas, I'm just talking about constant reminders of not cursing and not making fun of others... seriusly, that doesn't barely go on now, we don't need reminders, we're smart enough without a few reminders and if I wanted some I'd ask mom or look at the rules [IMHO]

Last edited by icecube730; 05-23-2009 at 01:33 PM..
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Umm... does this bother anyone else?

I somewhat disagree, because people have changed WI by simply one thread. The colored spinny thread got GG's and GC's green and purple stars, and another thread made gifted's names dark blue. Sure, it's not much, but it is something.

WI is a great place, and there really isn't much we can do to make it a better place than it is now, but improvement is always a possibility.

Last edited by luvzingoz; 05-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 05-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
I somewhat disagree, because people have changed WI by simply one thread. The colored spinny thread got GG's and GC's green and purple stars, and another thread made gifted's names dark blue. Sure, it's not much, but it is something.

WI is a great place, and there really isn't much we can do to make it a better place than it is now, but improvement is always a possibility.
Oh, I don't mean that, that was an amazing achievement. I don't mean ideas, I'm just talking about constant reminders of not cursing and not making fun of others... seriusly, that doesn't barely go on now, we don't need reminders, we're smart enough without a few reminders and if I wanted some I'd ask mom or look at the rules [IMHO]
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, reminders, okay. In that case, yes, I do agree with you because there are far too many of those. They seem to be going away, which is a good thing.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

It does annoy me how there are those frequent reminder threads. We read the rules. We made a commitment to follow these rules. We agreed to everything before we logged in for the first time. All of those 'no cursing' 'be nice' 'treat all others equally' 'thank the mods/admins' threads to get on my nerves. A gentle reminder is needed every once in a while, I completely agree with that, but just to post them for reps, which is probably the reason most of those threads are created, are totally unnecessary. Good thread, and great points. I agree.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Oh, I didn't really agree when I read your first post but as I read on and saw that you were referring to reminders...I agree with that. Those are very unneccesary and show that someone is just "fishing for rep" in my opinion. Just to let you know that your first post doesn't exactly reflect what you said in your next post so possibly clarifying the first post would allow people to fully understand where you are coming from?
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #7

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

yes at first i also thought you were talking about the ideas that people had.
but since you are talking about reminder threads then i agree with you. those just get annoying. we all know what the rules are and don't need to be reminded of them. if you see something innapropriate then you should just flag it.
great thread
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

I disagree because anyone can make WI a better place, just by being kind!
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #9

QueenMe is on a distinguished road

I agree since they can get annoying, people know the rules and if someone needs reminding that's what the mods are for
QueenMe is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You might want to edit your first post to make it clear that your talking about reminder threads

And I do agree with you... but whenever I see a new reminder thread, a staff member usually comes along in a few minutes saying "if you see someone being rude/not following the rules/doing something wrong, just flag it"...

Last edited by dotdotduck; 05-22-2009 at 06:48 PM..
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, scissors was here!