Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Default Uhmmm...Why is WI like this??

Right now, the section on top of the screen, where it has the asian, euro, and usa rares, the Euro one says:

Next: Sun, he's lying though 11 pm KT, Item Unknown

and the USA one says

Next: Sun, 5 pm KT, Ancient CIv. Wallpaper, 1100 and don't expect one at 11 pm KT, Item unknown

and the asian one says

Next: Mon, check back after 12 am KT, for more info *curio shop is down*

is somehting wrong with the curio shop????

---------- californiax24 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

anyoneeeeeeeee? lol

Last edited by californiax24; 10-19-2008 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
californiax24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Uhmmm...Why is WI like this??

Those are the RARE items. I'm not sure why they are doing that. Try pming,

Justin
Wendy
Cows4You
Gingerly

(=

im sure one of them coulld hellp. (=

---------- BackFlip15 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Smitchell... those are just a few (=

Last edited by BackFlip15; 10-19-2008 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I can tell you. Right now there is a problem with the servers in some areas. People are having trouble logging in to some of their accounts and getting into others. Depends on which server they are on. ANYWAY, The Asian account Arte tosses you out of his shop when you log in. If you noticed, all of the rares offered are exactly the same. Arte offered a rare in the Asian account at 11 PM, it was a Shell fish dining chair. NOT a rare. The other accounts are following the same pattern, so we have to assume that Arte is lying. I hope this helps.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
Rawrr!
Webkinz :)

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I have the one that says: Sun he's lying through. I thought it was kinda funny myself, but I think Dixiecup has a really good explanation. Oh well Who knows! It really gave me a good laugh today!

~Iluvwebkinz♥
Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #5

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Those are the RARE items. I'm not sure why they are doing that. Try pming,

Justin
Wendy
Cows4You
Gingerly

(=

im sure one of them coulld hellp. (=

---------- BackFlip15 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Smitchell... those are just a few (=

Naw, no need to PM anyone. Arte is just being his old mischievous self today and has us locked out of the Curio Shop on Asian accounts -- everyone is assuming (and this is probably right) that before we ever see the 11 p.m. rare in the Euro/US accounts we will be locked out of the Curio shop on those accounts too.

You never know -- just have to wait it out and see.

Thought COWS comment on rares was too funny!!
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #6

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

When I saw it, I thought someone hacked onto a staff member's account.....LOL......I was wrong, LOL............Anyway, I guess DixieCup is right.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #7
Sandpiper10

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

I only see the one that says "he's lying though" but I think Dixiecup is right.
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Yes, Dixiecup is 100% correct & one of our resident experts on Arte. There are times during the day when we can't trust what Arte reports.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #9
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

OK thanks so much...i was just so confused lol
californiax24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
arte curio shop..crazy!, iluvwebkinz♥, tagginess <3 texasmiley