Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #31
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Uhh!are you annoyed.....

This happens quite a bit. I try to check all the threads that have zero responses, but sometimes I even miss them.
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #32
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

When that happens, it makes me feel unwanted & unpopular, but I realized that it must be like that for alot of people on the forums. I just hope more people respond to threads, because sometimes people put alot of effort into them.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #33
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Well if you are posting topics of interest in the right sections then people will post. Check out what your topics have been in the past and see if their is something you can improve in your writing.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #34
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

My threads never seem to get people on them.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #35
luv14webkinz

i hate that! even if i put it in my signature noone posts on mine!

---------- luv14webkinz added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i ment no one

Last edited by luv14webkinz; 07-08-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #36
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

yeah its annoying.
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #37
Be the Change!
Gifted

M@R!$@ is on a distinguished road

Yeah I know I generally have a link to my threads in my sig so I think that helps but still grrr.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #38
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've had this happen to me...

A while back I was the first to post that the samoyed was changed back to the cute version.. no one cared.. LOL.. well a few people did... but then like 5-10 minutes later.. someone posted the exact same thing in a duplicate thread and mine went down down down! LOL

Then I posted a link of some sweaters I made for my sons and my webkinz.. DOWN. LOL

Ahh.. there are so many..

Then in some threads... it is like no one even reads what you write! LOL..

Sometimes I just give up

---------- kellyschrvr added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

another thing.. I try to post in the Look What I Got Section.... sometimes people are so excited and post things and no one replies! I know how exciting it is to get a new one!

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 07-08-2008 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #39
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

It can also depend on what time of day you make the thread. If its late at night or early in the morning, hardly anyone is on to see it and by the time people are on, it has been "buried" by another thread. Also when alot of people are on and posting, it will also get buried then. And remember, no one is TRYING to ignore you or slow your thread down, it just happens. And honestly, I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with popularity because I know most people aren't like OH! there's a thread made by so and so, I'm going to go look OR Look, there's a thread, but I don't the person who made it, so I'm going to ignore it.
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 07:30 PM   #40
;D
Webkinz :)

delco98 has a spectacular aura about

That happens to me to
delco98 is offline Female
Closed