Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #61
I luv green!!!!
Webkinz :)

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: UGH! Please stop it!

Ya I know and also on the polls all I see is are you my twin? It is soooo annoion!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 04:46 PM   #62
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.
i totally agree!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #63
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

I agree but atleast they are helping. I personally dont care about the rep and will help people when i can butr when i do i dont do it for the rep.
plz click Blossom Rose [IMG]http://*******.com/4nth3x[/IMG] DaffyClick the image to open in full size. PanndoraClick the image to open in full size. Spink[IMG]http://*******.com/4h2dkk[/IMG]
crest39 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #64

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I can usually tell if someone wants rep or to be helpful. Helpful members have long help threads with good info, and people who want rep say something like "To be a good WI member, do not post personal info" and that is the whole thread. I give rep to people who deserve it, but I don't want any unless I earn it
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 04:56 PM   #65
ashhailey
Gifted

duffmontana will become famous soon enough

Yeah i so agree.. i dont really even care about rep
duffmontana is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #66
4seahorse

Ah-Greed. Totally. Thanks for bringin' this up!
Old 06-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #67
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Evan101singingstar
i agree!!!i am seeing a million how 2 b a great wi member
I no me 2!

---------- coolhancat added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
I can usually tell if someone wants rep or to be helpful. Helpful members have long help threads with good info, and people who want rep say something like "To be a good WI member, do not post personal info" and that is the whole thread. I give rep to people who deserve it, but I don't want any unless I earn it
Same here!

Last edited by coolhancat; 06-27-2008 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #68
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Unhappy Re: UGH! Please stop it!

I believe if you want rep boxes fine, and if you don't want them ignore them, I don't think this topic needs to be discussed I think they should stay so people who want them can enjoy them and people who don't want them can just ignore them.

That's what I think anyway.

NICE8x
Old 06-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #69
wafflesflaffles

MissPeach is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
While I do understand what you are saying, and I agree it is annoying, but at least they are helping. Sure, maybe it's for the wrong reasons, but I think in the end things will work out.

When I first started WI, I tried to be helpful for two main reasons. One of them being in the true spirit of being helpful, the other one being for rep. Then, rep boxes were taken away for a while. Through out that period, I still helped. Now, whenever I help someone, it is 100% because I like to help and it is the right thing to do. At first, I looked to see how many rep boxes I have, but now, I don't notice they are there.

And while I agree that Justin and Wendy deserve all of the rep and recognition they get (I mean of course, look at all they do for us) it does not mean they are the only ones who do good things. There are other people who are helpful and deserve rep.

Aww -Lilypad you are soo sweet! I agree with what you said
MissPeach is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 05:26 PM   #70

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I think -Lilypad said it best and I'd have to agree with her points.
In my mind, it's better that people are making an effort to help *because* of the rep boxes then not to help at all.

I think everyone likes the rep boxes, it is sort of a nice 'thank you for helping' gesture.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no more of this stuff!!