Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #31
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Default Re: UGH! Please stop it!

i do agree. lately i have been seeing all these "how to become a WI master" or something! rep points need to b about helping others, not trying to be more popular then others!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #32
Tecytoc2142

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
While I do understand what you are saying, and I agree it is annoying, but at least they are helping. Sure, maybe it's for the wrong reasons, but I think in the end things will work out.

When I first started WI, I tried to be helpful for two main reasons. One of them being in the true spirit of being helpful, the other one being for rep. Then, rep boxes were taken away for a while. Through out that period, I still helped. Now, whenever I help someone, it is 100% because I like to help and it is the right thing to do. At first, I looked to see how many rep boxes I have, but now, I don't notice they are there.

And while I agree that Justin and Wendy deserve all of the rep and recognition they get (I mean of course, look at all they do for us) it does not mean they are the only ones who do good things. There are other people who are helpful and deserve rep.
i agree they arent the ONLY helpful people
Old 06-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #33
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Please don't post if you don't agree. That's not the point of this thread.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #34
Boudica

Exclamation Re: UGH! Please stop it!

The duplicate thread problems would dwindle if people refused to give rep points to the people creating duplicate threads.

It's not hard to isolate which thread was the original thread on any particular topic. It takes a few minutes to look at each one and see which thread was created first. Not hard, but it does take a few minutes of your time. I, for one, wouldn't consider giving rep points to anyone who has created a duplicate thread.

I know most people don't look at this the way I do and won't take the time to figure out which thread was the original though. I imagine the problems will continue unless the rep boxes are removed again or duplicate threads start getting deleted. Not just locked, but deleted. If a thread is deleted then any rep obtained is deleted as well.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #35
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Okay, They aren't the ONLY helpful people, but really, they are the ones that deserve it the post.

And, why do we have them in the first place? THiS SiTE iS FOR WEBKiNZ!
Old 06-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #36
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Sorry Poppy, I'll stop.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #37
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

poppie, people all have their own opinions and if you say stuff like that this thread could be deleted.
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #38
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Sorry, but if you're going to start a discussion, you need to be prepared to hear both sides.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #39
Gift Guru

I know, but people go overboard when they don't agree.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:25 PM   #40
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

I didn't make my thread on named " Tips on being good members " just for reps. I made it because I finaly made up my mind to make a thread like that, I have been thinking about for months! I also made it because I want to help people, look at my thread, most of them said that would help other people become good members, and a couple even people told me that it will help them be better members. I don't care if I get a RP, I just think that helping people become better members!
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
no more of this stuff!!