Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 02:27 PM   #21
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: UGH! Please stop it!

I agree poppie. like I gave rep to someone who had a guide on the ranks of the rep boxs. I never saw a guide to it and it was helpful.
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #22
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I was pretty disappointed to find out that I am an unknown quantity here on WI!!!. I've been a member since September '07, managed to become gifted, completed lots of trades fairly, posted only when I think I can actually be helpful to someone or answer a question, reported several really bad links to FIA when WI started putting the ads on the left side and were still working out the kinks.

If that kind of participation makes me an unknown quantity then so be it......but if posting lots of inane threads or OMG comments is what gets you rep.......then I will be happy to remain unknown.

Last edited by nixhome; 06-27-2008 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: error in date
nixhome is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #23
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by superstar1200
how do u get rep points ad what r they i only have a gray box under my stars
Rep points are a way of thanking someone for something. You click the little thumbs up icon near their avatar, and then write a little message. You get them by helping people out.

---------- -Lilypad added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nixhome
Hi,

I was pretty disappointed to find out that I am an unknown quantity here on WI!!!. I've been a member since September '07, managed to become gifted, completed lots of trades fairly, posted only when I think I can actually be helpful to someone or answer a question, reported several really bad links to FIA when WI started putting the ads on the left side and were still working out the kinks.

If that kind of participation makes me an unknown quantity then so be it......but if posting lots of inane threads or OMG comments is what gets you rep.......then I will be happy to remain unknown.
Just because you might not have a lot of rep, and no matter what that says, it does not mean you are unknown. I think as time goes on, if you do as you are now, you will "become famous soon enough" or be "on a distinguished road" or have a "Spectacular Aura."

Last edited by -Lilypad; 06-27-2008 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #24
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again,

I forgot to mention that I am also a donor to WI (twice in fact). Unknown quantity?

---------- nixhome added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Actually, I think the entire rep thing is ridiculous. I come to WI for information, to be helpful to others and to enjoy reading any interesting threads ( that is if I can find them anymore in among all the flotsam and jetsam)

I am not interested in improving my rep - at least not the one that puts a little box under my name.

I find the whole system demeaning and meaningless. I would rather have a PM thanking me from one of the members that I have helped. That is the reputation I am seeking.

Last edited by nixhome; 06-27-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nixhome is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #25
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

I agree 500% i have seen those threads how to be a batter WI member
147<3 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #26
GreenPunk

I created this thread awhile back in December.... Is this bad?

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...i-t166788.html
Old 06-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #27
duckie1996
Banned
duckie1996 is on a distinguished road

I really agree.
They aren't being humble, which is why people should receive rep. boxes
duckie1996 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #28
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Ouch...the unknown quantity thing for someone who is as established as you, with as many good trades as you....that's a bit harsh.

I haven't really even noticed an abundance of posts about helpfulness...and I dont' much care about my own Rep. It's unimportant in my way of thinking. I know I do a lot of things for people around here...even if the OP doesn't seem to think siggie/avvie making deserves rep LOL...I personally know I contribute...I cannot count the hours I've spent making avvies and siggies for people who enjoy them.

I imagine the Justin and Wendy knew that there would be some Rep begging and attempts to get Rep points. I will leave it up to their wisdom. If they thought it should be brought back, sounds fine to me. If they remove it, so be it.
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #29
Look I am A LIVING
Webkinz :)

webkinzXxX will become famous soon enough

I agree I see a ton of how to be a GT. Threads and I see like 2 million Posts that say REP. I wouldn't say Rep! I just give it out and move on.
webkinzXxX is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #30
Tecytoc2142

i made one thrrad to remind lil kinz of the rules because i saw some poll type things in the help i need a pet name ***ction and some curio shop stuff in the avvie section sorry if i upset you
Closed

Tags
no more of this stuff!!