Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 11:55 AM   #21
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: two ideas i think wi should try

I see you got your questions mostly answered. I know I like to keep track on my dailies too. I attacked a chart I made to help me keep up. I do the pencil and paper version. I just print out a new sheet every 2 weeks. Feel free to download and save for yourself to use if you want or modify. I created it in microsoft word but you could easily make it into a spreadsheet application. The chart will hold 2 weeks of data. I just put the date/day in the top line and brief note of what I won it each box for each specific activity. And any ones I don't do if a day I just put a 0 in or a check mark and 0 if I did something but didn't win.

Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: docDaily To Do List.doc (49.5 KB, 5 views)
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I really like the second idea, but I don't quite get the first idea.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #23
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Good Idea!!!! Five stars!
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #24
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

you know, i dont really like the option of ignoring someone. because then you dont see their posts in threads and for me, that breaks up the thread............. just because you may not want to receive pms doesnt mean you want to erase them off the forum, that is extreme to me. i dont get why we cant be allowed to be specific with who pms us. sometimes you jsut dont want to answer a lot of pms and you dont want to 'just not answer the pms' as some do. to me, THAT is kinds rude , to just not reply to someone. i really wish we could block individual people if we wanted to.............. even for a day or a week. i think it would be a good addition.

seems lots of people agree! is there a reason we dont have this option???????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #25
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

We already have the second but the first is a good idea!
polkadot101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hobos and tacos