Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: two ideas i think wi should try

I love the second idea..I would love to block PMs from certain people!

Rep
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by stelladora
I definitely like the first idea!! but I think the second is a little unkind... if you don't like a member, just don't answer their PMs
Instead of not answering their PMs, just add them to your ignore list, or be kind and answer their PMs if they are being nice. If the PM is not nice, contact a mod/admin.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #13
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

I love them both. Great ideas!
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 PM   #14
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

As January webkinz and Badena have already said, the "Ignore List" will solve your second problem. Go to the profile of the member that you want to ignore. Click on User List just under their username, just to the right of the button for sending them a PM. Then Click Add to Ignore List. You will no longer receive their PM. If and when you become friends again, you can undo this feature just as easily.

As for printing a spreadsheet, you do that off of your own computer, so I'm not sure that I understand your question. Do you mean that you'd like WI to provide you with the spreadsheet? You can also do this yourself at home with a pencil and ruler, the old-fashioned way!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 04:17 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i just meant a real good spreadsheat that was specific to ww................ its hard for me to figure out a good way to do it. ive done it the 'old fasioned way' and i cant seem to come up wiht a good method. i thought if wi had a contest or something, then they could make the winner available to print out for all the memebers. there are so many issues with how the site operates or doesnt , that keeping track of it seems a good thing to do, with so many ne4w things added it gets confusing.

thank you for saying how to put someone on 'ignore'................. did not knwlyou could do that. if i everr want to do that now i know how................................ thank you.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 05:44 AM   #16
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

To keep track of all the dailies this is what I do: I go to each place in the order they appear on the Things to Do menu and do all of the dailies I can do in each place to keep all of the dailies straight in my head.

Hope this can help you keep track of all your dailies!

NICE8x
Old 07-31-2009, 06:40 AM   #17
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YOU NICE, that was kind of you to respond. i do my dialies the same way you do! i didnt make my post very clear. i was talking about a written method to keep track of my dialies to see what my account is yielding................... sort of an inventory to see what areas were worth the money i spent on them and things like that. or just for fun, to see how much sap glop i get percentage wise............................ s tuff like that................... sorry to not make myself clear........................ we think alike , sicne we do our dailies the same way. i do thm in blocks too........................ gmta!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 06:50 AM   #18
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

Hi Basmat! You can also choose to receive PM and VM from just your contact list. But using the ignore button is a great idea. I didn't know it existed.
funwithfamily is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 08:17 AM   #19
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

good idea!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 08:19 AM   #20
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

There used to be an option where you could put a person on your ignore list. I cannot find out how to now though.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
hobos and tacos