Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Twilight and Jonas Brothers

I don't like Twlight, not because I've read it, but because there is SO much talk about it. I get SO SICK of Mrs Edward Cullen. My mom saw the poster and said he was ugly. He looked cute as Cedric, but what do people see in washed out faces and red eyes. I mean, he's cute, but to have SO many people in love with him? Come on! No offesnse to people who like Twlight. Go ahead, like it. Nothing wrong with liking it. I'm sure it's a great book to some people. But seriously, all the avatars, all the threads? Boring and annoying. I hope Twlight goes out of fashion soon, I can't take it any more.

Last edited by Ivie; 01-08-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Ivie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.
I'm getting extremely sick of Twilight (no offence to Twilight fans. ) and even though I'm a huge Jonas Brothers fan, this website was made for Webkinz, not other off-topic things.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #13
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

The open mike section is for non-webkinz related stuff. If we weren't allowed to talk about other things, then the section would not exist. People come here to share their love of Webkinz, but no one is one-dimensional, people discover that they share other interests with people, and they want to discuss it so they create a thread or a club. I think it is harmless.

As for the twilight avvies and siggies...people can have whatever they want, if they bother you don't look at them. If the threads bother you don't read them. I don't have an opinion on Twilight as I have never read the books nor seen the movie. I personally don't like the Jonas Brothers, but everyone has things that they are passionate about. I think we should just live and let live.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #14

iDANCE is a jewel in the roughiDANCE is a jewel in the rough

I think people have every right to express if they love twilight or the jonas brothers ive also seen a lot of warrior threads, etc, but am i gonna go make a hate thread? no. but, lol, you have just added to all of the threads about them. (sorry if i sound rude)
iDANCE is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #15
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MadTVstewart
I hate that over half of the Twilight "fans" only saw the movie to fit in and now claim they are "Mrs. Cullen". And really do they have to make a million JB and Twilight boards? I don't like the Jonas Brothers to begin with so one or two boards will suffice, same with Twilight.
If they wanna talk about Twilight and JB all the time they need to join a Twilight or JB Forum, not WI.
One of the points of the open mike and poll section is that people can chat about things other than webkinz. They would not be here if they did not want to chat about webkinz in the first place. The open mike section allows them to branch out into other things such as twilight and/or the jonas brothers.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
I have to agree, and disagree.
Twilight was extremely annoying with everyone making new threads, same with the JB.
But I believed that you're merely thinking about the past, so I explored a bit.
Went to the Open Mike. Looked at first 2 pages. Found 3 threads Twi-related. Found 2 JB related.
Went to the Pollz. Scanned first 2 pages. Found 3 Twi-threads, 4 JB threads.
Is that seriously "a million threads"? (no disrespect, just asking)
There were a lot of threads when the Twi-movie came out, and whenever JB released a new song or whatever. I'm gonna say what a lot of people say. They're fads. They go away. Eventually.
I mean, look at me. Do I look like a Twi-hater? No, probably not. I'm not a huge fan of the JB, but I respect their crazed fans.
Just my opinion, don't mean any disrespect to anyone who disagrees.
~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~

P.S. LOL, by creating this thread, you've created yet another thread about Twilight & the JB.
You make great points, particularly the last one!
froschak is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #16

Webkinzfreeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I love Twilight, and I know Robert Pattinson is really ugly and Peter Facinelli is cute(Carlisle), but seriously. You wouldn't want people to say "I hope the Inheritance series goes out of style soon". Now, I luuuuuvvvv the Inheritance cycle, but still. Twilight is like the teenage High School Musical, except High School Musical gets on my nerves. You get the point.

Mrs. Carlisle Cullen

Last edited by Webkinzfreeek; 01-08-2009 at 01:31 PM..
Webkinzfreeek is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #17
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree. There are already the perfect amount of Twilight threads. if you want to talk about it. Go tothe club.
i think there are too many Jonas Clubs...
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #18
Call me Chicky!

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mantateelover
i disagree webkinz insider is for webkinz and almost anything else.i am not annoyed . we all like some things . see i kind of am annoyed with warriors.
Us Warrior fans don't have thread after thread about how much we love it.
Sure we have RPs but those are fun.

I'm fine with people liking things but having thread after thread...

Last edited by ChickPea; 01-08-2009 at 01:42 PM..
Old 01-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #19
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ChickPea
I'm getting sick of hearing ALL about Twilight and the Jonas brothers.
I might read Twilight when I'm older. but the Jonas... they make me sick, they can't sing!

I'm fine with people liking things but having thread after thread...
I know that we all have our own unique opinions, but we need to make sure that we express them in a polite and respectful manner.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #20
Call me Chicky!

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

I know.... I guess I got carried away..... =3
Closed