Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Twilight fan fictions

thank you for your warning i am not a very good writer so i don't realy post stories but anyway great heads up
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #12
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Um, maybe the mods thought that the stuff about Nessie was inappropriate...? I dunno. I hope my fanfic won't be deleted. But Reps for telling us
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #13
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, personally I'm glad that Twilight isn't allowed on here for multiple reasons
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #14
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
Um, maybe the mods thought that the stuff about Nessie was inappropriate...? I dunno. I hope my fanfic won't be deleted. But Reps for telling us

Why would Nessie be Inapropriate?
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 07:18 AM   #15
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

The mods don't see them all, so they don't delete them all unless they see them.
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #16
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Yep ... this is very true. Actually, smitchell updated her sticky, in the Creative Writing Section, on the 19th.
It actually says that no Twi-related stories or chat rooms, because it's too close to RP. I'm guessing nothing can be Twi-related because no relationships, boyfriends&girlfriends, stalkers, burglars, people being/almost being killed, and what not. At that, Twilight's out.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9-t381270.html

But, I luv reading fanfics from fanfiction.net, there really aren't any limits there ......
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #17
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, okay thanks for the info.
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #18
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't seem fair.
You used a lot of effort and so did many other people.
The younger ages don't have to read them.

But I guess it could cause problems if they did read them.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

I don't like that they restricted the Twilight Stories. I mean i understand where their coming from but what 6 or 7 year old will know what Twilight is and read the story?

There were alot of good Twilight Stories on WI and they just got deleted after all the hard work people put into them. And that kinda gets rid of alot of stories on WI. People Love Twilight and you can't change the book. They shpuld allow Twilight stories but have a special block for kids of an age of 6-9.
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #20

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Hmm... having the chat room stories deleted, too?! It's creative, because we're thinking about someone else's life, like in a story, through friendships. And we're writing. If it was a chat room with a moth and butterfly or a fairy and a robot, would it be allowed?

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed