Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Turning back the clocks- minutes, days, weeks, months, and even years! *** suggestion about stars and time traveling}

Hmm..that's a nice idea! I was kind of sad when I got my rainbows, leaving my silver stars behind. So you mean that..say, if I ever wanted to, I could go back and use my silver stars, without getting rid of my posts and I would still have the rainbows in case I wanted to use them again? I think that's wonderful! I bet that there are a lot of people who have spinnies that miss their rainbows and everything else! Rep!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #12

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Turning back the clocks- minutes, days, weeks, months, and even years! *** suggestion about stars and time traveling}

i tihnk that is a superb idea. Thank you for thinking this up!!
I am almost afraid of getting to 10000 posts, cause i dont want my rainbows to go away. xD
Rep for you!!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by stripesanddots
I really like that idea!
Thanks Stripesanddots!

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hmm..that's a nice idea! I was kind of sad when I got my rainbows, leaving my silver stars behind. So you mean that..say, if I ever wanted to, I could go back and use my silver stars, without getting rid of my posts and I would still have the rainbows in case I wanted to use them again? I think that's wonderful! I bet that there are a lot of people who have spinnies that miss their rainbows and everything else! Rep!

♥Lissy
Yes, you got it
Thanks Lyssa!

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
i tihnk that is a superb idea. Thank you for thinking this up!!
I am almost afraid of getting to 10000 posts, cause i dont want my rainbows to go away. xD
Rep for you!!
I don't really know if I want to get a spinny either...

Thanks Cynthi!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #14
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't use it (I have such a lack of posts ) for a while; but I'm sure others would like this. In my opinion, rainbow stars are a little too flashy looking.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #15

eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!

great idea!! i would want the ablility to switch stars
eeveeluver is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #16
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by venom7878
I wouldn't use it (I have such a lack of posts ) for a while; but I'm sure others would like this. In my opinion, rainbow stars are a little too flashy looking.
Ok, thanks for you input, Venom

View Post Originally Posted by eeveeluver
great idea!! i would want the ablility to switch stars
Thanks Eevee!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #17

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Thanks Stripesanddots!

Yes, you got it
Thanks Lyssa!

I don't really know if I want to get a spinny either...

Thanks Cynthi!
no prob!!
its just on the rainbows, the green stands out most to me, so they look good when a guru.
I APPLIED i am so excited. ♥♥♥
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #18
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
no prob!!
its just on the rainbows, the green stands out most to me, so they look good when a guru.
I APPLIED i am so excited. ♥♥♥
Awesome! Good luck!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #19
brneyz has disabled reputation

nostalgia for your old way... your previous stars and titles. As people progress there is sometimes a since of longing for what they once had. You will always have your memories!!! However, the idea of a special link to unlock your past is really great! You will always have a piece of where you have been to get where you are!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #20
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by brneyz
nostalgia for your old way... your previous stars and titles. As people progress there is sometimes a since of longing for what they once had. You will always have your memories!!! However, the idea of a special link to unlock your past is really great! You will always have a piece of where you have been to get where you are!
Thanks so much for posting Brneyz!
Closed

Tags
code orange, cool wuz here