Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #121

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Default Re: Try to use proper English when posting

View Post Originally Posted by katykinz
Great idea! This is a forum and if you're too lazy to type right, then-- DON'T TYPE AT ALL!
There's times we have spelling errors. so i you're saying even if you acidentally do it you can't type?
I agree and disagree. Those reasons can be nice, but sometimes it takes a while to get out of a habit.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #122
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you. But for the record, for some of the people who can't spell well, (me!) I think we should be ok with them. Because I never use ttly (totally,) but I still have no idea how to spell it. :p (If I got it right than wow!) Also there are some hard words for even adults that could be tricky! Like: anonymous, guarantee, ect. SO I do think while we SHOULD use proper language, we should be open minded to the people who just can't spell for their life!

---------- gingerspice55 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Oh and Miss Sherbert, we are saying that if you are too lazy to type real English aside from text/slang. If you make a mistake we will probably just see you made the mistake, and most likely not care.

Last edited by gingerspice55; 02-17-2009 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #123
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Well, people can use text talk once in a while if they don't type as fast as some of us, but for the most part I totally agree! I do spell check on all my posts so I don't look like a 5 year old tring to type, he he. :p

Good point, rep for you.
-Aly
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #124
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

I agree so true~
smskkc is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #125
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Thank you all for posting!

I will fix my mistakes later, thank you for catching them!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #126
Webkinz :)
lbj14 has disabled reputation

Ya, I think I agree. Just one thing, are you suggesting that we shouldn't use contractions? (Not saying you said that, just wondering if that's what you meant.)
lbj14 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 07:09 AM   #127
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Good idea. I mean, sometimes, you want to use text speak, but you should try to use correct grammer/punctuation.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #128
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you
Webkinz03 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #129
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lbj14
Ya, I think I agree. Just one thing, are you suggesting that we shouldn't use contractions? (Not saying you said that, just wondering if that's what you meant.)

I'm so sorry if that confused you! I was just listing some of the frequently misused ones.

---------- Dogluver620 added 425 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
There's times we have spelling errors. so i you're saying even if you acidentally do it you can't type?
I agree and disagree. Those reasons can be nice, but sometimes it takes a while to get out of a habit.

No, I know everyone makes mistakes. No one's perfect, and no one never makes a mistake.

Thanks for posting!

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by HarryPotterFreakazoid
Good idea. I mean, sometimes, you want to use text speak, but you should try to use correct grammer/punctuation.
Thanks for posting! I agree with you

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lbj14
Yes, that's what I meant Thanks for catching my mistake!

---------- Dogluver620 added 175 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and if anyone has any more ideas, feel free to post

Last edited by Dogluver620; 02-18-2009 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #130
lbj14 has disabled reputation

Ok! Thanks for clarifying!
lbj14 is offline Male
Closed