Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #81
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

wow , really well put.

Thanks , this should help people to realize what Wi really is.
Since the December 12 days of WI , Wi seems to have gon e down hill , half the people dont care. And i could list MANY people. But hopefully threads like this will get some people to smarten up .
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #82
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Thank you sooo much for posting this. You did a great job and hopefully many new people to WI will read this and know the true meaning of the site. I see so many posts now that say "Okay I have over 50 posts and I am still not gifted", and they will have like 56 or so. It breaks my heart to see people who sign up just to trade items and not because they want to help someone out. With so many problems in the world, this site is a breath of fresh air. Thanks again.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #83
Gift Trainee
qwertyuiop is an unknown quantity at this point

This is very interesting. I come to WI to readwhat others have to say. And yes, it helps to know that when there is a problem in Webkinz World that your not the only one experiencing the problem. I don't care about how many post I have, I just enjoy reading what everyone has to say. This is a great site and I'm thankful that we have it. So enjoy and have fun.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #84
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Well put everybody!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #85
Soccerchic42
Gifted

soccerchic4242 is just really nicesoccerchic4242 is just really nice

ya that's right, I agree!!!
hehehe! that's what the bad posters say!
But really, I do agree with everything. I mean, it's fun to have a competition sometimes to see how many posts you have, but make them helpful posts.
I love to compare myself and see how many posts others have got/gotten, but it's cheating if they are little posts.
so, I guess what I'm really trying to say is:
"ya, i agree"
Lol!!

nice idea to start this thread BTW,
Old 04-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #86
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't agree with you that much. People will be people, and people will do as they choose. They will use chatspeak, make spelling and grammar errors, and also make spam posts.I'm sorry, but I don't think this thread will change the minds of many people. I think the post count thing is kind of fun, also. I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just stating my jumbled opinion
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #87
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Wait,...there's a post count? JK but point is, I just want my bro to get 10 so I can PM him.
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 04-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #88
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

i care about my posts... well actually just my rainbow stars, but i also do like to help people out. if you look at my stadium question thread... wow i wish i never started that. xD lol we all need times to relax, and take some time off of helping. i mean, we all have done atleast 1 spam post in all our wi days. but we also cant have those days all the time. i do agree. those posts also get a bit annoying. some users really have to start more quality posts, then quantity.

but i have rainbows, and nice wi friends, and im happy.
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #89
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I am glad to see some different perspectives!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #90
Soccerchic42
Gifted

soccerchic4242 is just really nicesoccerchic4242 is just really nice

Yes, it's good to see that everyone is unique, and you have good reasons too
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.