Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #71
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Yeah.
I haven't posted here like since 6 xD
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #72
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

lol...
me either!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:53 PM   #73
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

you should advertise this in your signature so the message can get out ;]
Jake is offline Male
Old 04-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #74
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

This is a great thread to read. When I joined WI I really didn't know better and fluffed for the first couple of days. I was excited about being a member and loved looking a pics in the threads and just HAD to comment on them. Since then I only post when I have something to tell the WI readers or the person who asked the question.

Also... I read to see if the person's answer has already been given in a previous post. I do my BEST not to be redundant in my answers. Why waste my time and the readers who have to scroll through 20 of the same answers. If I do not know an answer then I do not post at all.... that can be a waste of another person's time as well. "I don't know and I can't help you" is not helpful or reassuring eithor.

I'm not "hungry" for rep points eithor. I'm not too sure what their good for. (Other than "thank-you") I want to become gifted eventually and even though I have over 50 posts I have not yet applied. I want to get to know WI better and feel confident that I deserve it before applying. Some things are EARNED, some people have been known to think its a right not a privelidge.

Thank you for this thread... it was very uplifting to read.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #75
Webkinz :)

laurenk is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very new (one week) to WI and I must say I spent a long time reading posts as a guest before I joined so that I fully understand how the forum works and what is acceptable.

So with that being said, I would like to comment on this thread and let you know that it is very well written and informative. You explained clearly and easily the problem and it makes perfect sense to me! I try my best not to do the "me too" thing, but I have been guilty of it in the past couple days when looking at some of the fantastic rooms shown on the site. I will be more careful about the content of my future posts.

Thank you for the kind and gentle reminder...I love WI and WW and I look forward to much more time spent on both!!

Lauren
Old 04-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #76
Chocolate765

EllieOxen is on a distinguished road

That's true! It get's sooo annoying when you go to the homepage to find some newz, and you happen to scroll down all you pretty much see is; 1st POST!!!WOOHOO! ,2nd POST! AWESOME, 3rd or 4th Post... ...etc. What is all that about! Don't you want to comment about the newz or the funny stories Pandas makes...Can't you sit at the PC and actually enjoy yourself! When people post things like "Meet my new Chicken!" I come and comment to the best of my ability about it.I would hate to post a thread like "Meet my new Cow!" and see posts like; How cute, Adorable.Little 1,2 words.It's just meaning less.At least celebrate some! And when you post like, " I h8 the Love Frog its 2 ugly. " stuff like that.Why don't you sit down and spell out the dang words! I admit somethimes I do that because I'm in a rush.But some people just do it cause they can get the post over with and go post a junkie post on another thread. I'm sorry but it has got to stop! Quality NOT Quanity!
Old 04-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #77

grandmaswan will become famous soon enough

I totally agree, I don't pay any attention to my posts I just chime in if I feel I have something to say that will help someone or make someone feel good about their rooms,etc. This is a great site and everyone is so nice and helpful, that's what it's all about. Thanking you for posting what you did.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #78
Fieldhockeyxoxo

i agree 100%!
Old 04-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #79
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

im new to WI and i've never given or recieved rep points... i agree completely that it should be about the quality of you're posts... people come here to get answers, not to see a bunch of people post one word answers like "yeah" and "no"; these forums are meant to help people. I completely
Old 04-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #80
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Glad to see how everybody agrees!
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.