Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #391
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: The TRUE Meaning of Webkinz Insider - Old Thread/Same Message

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
Great ideas and thanks for sharing.
thanks and your welcome glad to share
pup5115 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #392
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Yes, you have very valid points.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #393
Webkinz :)
jackomattocks is on a distinguished road

YOU ARE SO RIGHT
Old 05-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #394
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Thank you LilyRose-your answer was extremely appreciated, &-I understand why you have soooo many reps! I had no clue what any of it meant before!
Old 05-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #395
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thanks for your thread and your insight. I would like to add that if people are genuine in their caring and thoughts that they send messages to others through their profles or by PM. There is no post count or reps for visitor messages, but they are a great way to build relationships and TRULY communicate with others.

I would also like to add that people try to make friendships with people that they REALLY want to make friends with. Seeing how many friends you can add to your "friends" list without ever intending to talk to them again is something that troubles me. When people ask to be my friend, I consider that request carefully. And I do try to keep in touch with people on my list. If you don't really have time or want to be friends with people, then don't put in a request. I think it's hurtful to have someone add you to their list so they can build it up, and then never have any contact with that person again.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:51 PM   #396
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

I don't CONSTANTLY worry about it, there are BETTER things to do. Although i DO look at my posts and rep, just for fun. I DID get excited at my 1,000 posts. But i didn't make it THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE TO GET THEM!
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #397
silentartist59
Banned
silentartist59 is a name known to allsilentartist59 is a name known to allsilentartist59 is a name known to all

hi lilyrose and thank you for your good point of view. i think i know first hand what wi is all about or should be about to more people. almost a year ago my daddy and big brother was killed in a car accident and when alot of the peoples of wi heard about the accident they was very nice to me and my twin brothers. the nice posts were a lot not just one day, but are still coming. i have made alot of friends here who just stop by to say hi ask me how i feels and stuff like that. this brings a smile to me cause i am very sicks and cant play with my friends and brothers. i guess i just wish every bodies could just treat peoples the way they want to be treated. thank you wi and all my bestest buds!

View Post Originally Posted by silentartist59
hi lilyrose and thank you for your good point of view. i think i know first hand what wi is all about or should be about to more people. almost a year ago my daddy and big brother was killed in a car accident and when alot of the peoples of wi heard about the accident they was very nice to me and my twin brothers. the nice posts were a lot not just one day, but are still coming. i have made alot of friends here who just stop by to say hi ask me how i feels and stuff like that. this brings a smile to me cause i am very sicks and cant play with my friends and brothers. i guess i just wish every bodies could just treat peoples the way they want to be treated. thank you wi and all my bestest buds!
ooppss i forgot i was in mommys account i is sorry
Old 05-23-2009, 10:18 PM   #398
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by silentartist59

ooppss i forgot i was in mommys account i is sorry
Hey there! Thank you so much for this post. I absolutely loved reading every word you had to say because you have a way with words. You are so right though---we should just treat others how we want to be treated. Thank you again for a heartfelt post.

View Post Originally Posted by crystal00000
I don't CONSTANTLY worry about it, there are BETTER things to do. Although i DO look at my posts and rep, just for fun. I DID get excited at my 1,000 posts. But i didn't make it THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE TO GET THEM!
Yes, like looking and being happy with goals..that is great. It's the obsessing over it that is different. You be excited when you reach those goals!

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Thanks for your thread and your insight. I would like to add that if people are genuine in their caring and thoughts that they send messages to others through their profles or by PM. There is no post count or reps for visitor messages, but they are a great way to build relationships and TRULY communicate with others.

I would also like to add that people try to make friendships with people that they REALLY want to make friends with. Seeing how many friends you can add to your "friends" list without ever intending to talk to them again is something that troubles me. When people ask to be my friend, I consider that request carefully. And I do try to keep in touch with people on my list. If you don't really have time or want to be friends with people, then don't put in a request. I think it's hurtful to have someone add you to their list so they can build it up, and then never have any contact with that person again.
I absolutely agree with you!!!! The whole thing with profile messages especially. You don't get "credit" or "status" from that but you get to have good conversations, give out compliments, and simply chitchat. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
Thank you LilyRose-your answer was extremely appreciated, &-I understand why you have soooo many reps! I had no clue what any of it meant before!
I am so glad it cleared things up for you.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #399
Gift Guru

Editing first post to add some more thoughts...
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.