Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

Default Re: The TRUE Meaning of Webkinz Insider - Old Thread/Same Message

yes i agree. this is awesome you are doing this . it will help!
heybabygirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #382
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Ah, I am so glad.

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
See you do care about rep. You like to help people which means you care about your rep. You just see it in a different way. That's what i'm saying. I get on and help people too but I also do a few meanless posts on the DCT but it's fun. I help and have fun on WI. (helping is fun to me too) so everyone does care about there rep. and post count, just in different ways.
I see you don't understand where I am coming from. That is completely fine. I am not spending any more time explaining it when I know how it is and that is all that matters.

Last edited by LilyRose; 05-17-2009 at 08:46 AM..
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #383

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree.
People just post to post, not really caring at all, and they end up with sooo many posts, and sooo many friends, and Gift Guru....etc. But, who are these people really helping? I mean, seriously!

Great job. REP.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #384
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
Ah, I am so glad.

I see you don't understand where I am coming from. That is completely fine. I am not spending any more time explaining it when I know how it is and that is all that matters.
I do see where your coming from I just don't think the only truly "good" member is someone who doesn't care about your post or rep count.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #385
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I do see where your coming from I just don't think the only truly "good" member is someone who doesn't care about your post or rep count.
OK, I just don't feel like we should help people just to get credit for it. I guess I bring the same attitude this website that I bring to actual life. I don't do something nice for somebody just to see what I will get out of it--I do something nice for somebody to help them out. Same thing with this website and I do feel that the "stats" shouldn't matter. It's not all about getting credit for what you do but doing it in the first place. Just my honest opinion and if anyone feels like they should get credit for helping someone out then that is there prerogative. I don't fault them for doing so...everyone can make that choice for themself. It's all in your thoughts and beliefs on helping others, whether you are doing it for others or indirectly doing it for yourself (to get credit).
Old 05-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #386
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

you are so right!

i don't really notice my post number.

one time, someone had to vm me to tell me i'm close to having rainbows (which i'm partly excited about mstly because they're pretty )

as for the helping aspect, i have a name shop!

i don't want to compete for the best or anything, i just want to help people using my creative side!
paws11kitty is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #387
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

HI LilyRose! This is a great thread, first off...to still be active after more than a yr? WOW! I have a question about reps. that I think you may be a great person to ask-I am a bit puzzled by them...Is there somewhere in your public profile that others can review your reps(I mean, more specifically-WHERE does all of this good "credit" go to)? I haven't noticed such before..I am sad to say that I am very ignorant in much insider information! &, next-is there a limit to giving reps in any sort of time period? I have only done them sparingly, as I am always wondering if I am going to use my rep. referrals up, & I will have to wait a time period before I can give another out again?
I apologize if I am blogging your thread up w/questions, but, I just had to ask!

Also-to add to your thread before I go..I am grown-up..long since actually, &-I for one, would NEVER EVEN CONSIDER bragging about how many posts I have on WI...everyone I know, & I mean that E V E R Y O N E I know-would think I had one foot in the loony bin, & the other foot just outside the door!
I have a few of the Webkinz shirts myself, & when I do wear them out-sometimes I notice I get odd looks-to which I could care less...I LOVETHE KINZ REGARDLESS,.... now, picture me-grown up- wearing a tee, & add bragging about my posts on WI at the same time? Good grief-THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #388
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
HI LilyRose! This is a great thread, first off...to still be active after more than a yr? WOW! I have a question about reps. that I think you may be a great person to ask-I am a bit puzzled by them...Is there somewhere in your public profile that others can review your reps(I mean, more specifically-WHERE does all of this good "credit" go to)? I haven't noticed such before..I am sad to say that I am very ignorant in much insider information! &, next-is there a limit to giving reps in any sort of time period? I have only done them sparingly, as I am always wondering if I am going to use my rep. referrals up, & I will have to wait a time period before I can give another out again?
I apologize if I am blogging your thread up w/questions, but, I just had to ask!

Also-to add to your thread before I go..I am grown-up..long since actually, &-I for one, would NEVER EVEN CONSIDER bragging about how many posts I have on WI...everyone I know, & I mean that E V E R Y O N E I know-would think I had one foot in the loony bin, & the other foot just outside the door!
I have a few of the Webkinz shirts myself, & when I do wear them out-sometimes I notice I get odd looks-to which I could care less...I LOVETHE KINZ REGARDLESS,.... now, picture me-grown up- wearing a tee, & add bragging about my posts on WI at the same time? Good grief-THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!
Hey there! I hope your Saturday is treating you well? Here are the answers to your specific questions. I hope all makes sense how. If you ever have another question, feel free to ask me or anyone else. That's what great about this site...people are more than willing to help.

Is there somewhere in your public profile that others can review your reps(I mean, more specifically-WHERE does all of this good "credit" go to)?

No, others can review your reps. All others can review is your rep boxes (located underneath your stars and avatar). The credit adds up and is shown and earned in these little green boxes. That's basically it. You can view your 15 most recent reputation points by clicking User CP ---> and then User CP Home. Scroll all the way to the bottom and there you go.

Is there a limit to giving reps in any sort of time period?

I am about 99.9% sure that you can give 30 reputation points a day but you can receive an endless amount (except the same person can't give you two in a row).

I am always wondering if I am going to use my rep. referrals up, & I will have to wait a time period before I can give another out again?

You will never "use them up" completely. You can always receive them, at all times. You may only be able to give away 30 a day but believe me, that is a whole lot and I have never reached that point in a day. As you mention referrals, those are when a new user comes on to WI and says that you referred them to the site. You can't use those up because that wouldn't be possible. You get one referall for each person who says you "referred" them, by placing your username is the box that prompts who referred them.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #389
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

• "Me too!"
  • "Ya!"
  • "Nope!"
no offense, but if you post those, yeah, your not helping yourself, anyone else, it's a waste lf time anyway.

instead of "me too": me too! i will also be going______ and be watching_____. that is so cool!

not just: me too! spacefiller-spacefiller-ten-letter-rule-thismessageistooshortbla bla bla bla

that is almost rude!
--
and for: ya!

yeah, that sounds like a good idea if you ______ and do ______.

not: ya! blablablablatenletterrule
-----------
even more rude!

and for: nope

nope, i don't think that should be done, it would be a little better if we did _______.

just nope tenletterrule-thismessageistooshortsothiswillmakeitlonger
----------------

why come to wi if you post 1 letter sentances?
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 10:01 AM   #390
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
  • "Me too!"
  • "Ya!"
  • "Nope!"
no offense, but if you post those, yeah, your not helping yourself, anyone else, it's a waste lf time anyway.

instead of "me too": me too! i will also be going______ and be watching_____. that is so cool!

not just: me too! spacefiller-spacefiller-ten-letter-rule-thismessageistooshortbla bla bla bla

that is almost rude!
--
and for: ya!

yeah, that sounds like a good idea if you ______ and do ______.

not: ya! blablablablatenletterrule
-----------
even more rude!

and for: nope

nope, i don't think that should be done, it would be a little better if we did _______.

just nope tenletterrule-thismessageistooshortsothiswillmakeitlonger
----------------

why come to wi if you post 1 letter sentances?
Great ideas and thanks for sharing.
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.