Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #371
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: The TRUE Meaning of Webkinz Insider - Old Thread/Same Message

Thank you for your thoughts.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #372
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I do care about my post and rep. If your saying you don't then your lying. Everyone does. The difference is how much you care. I don't care to much but it's cool watching it go up each day. I don't make threads for rep. I'm not going to lie and say I don't want to get rep. on those threads because I do but I don't make them to get rep. If I don't get rep. I'm not all like "Man, I didn't get rep.!" I don't even really check. I am a bit tired of the people who make threads like "Hey! Everyone be nice to very one thanks!" and that's it. Now if you make it more detailed then it's ok. You know that person really cares when they put pictures, quotes, examples, ect. If you hear someone talking about their your post count or rep. boxes don't think the worse. If you see it a lot then you can think things. Thank you for reading.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #373
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I do care about my post and rep. If your saying you don't then your lying. Everyone does. The difference is how much you care. I don't care to much but it's cool watching it go up each day. I don't make threads for rep. I'm not going to lie and say I don't want to get rep. on those threads because I do but I don't make them to get rep. If I don't get rep. I'm not all like "Man, I didn't get rep.!" I don't even really check. I am a bit tired of the people who make threads like "Hey! Everyone be nice to very one thanks!" and that's it. Now if you make it more detailed then it's ok. You know that person really cares when they put pictures, quotes, examples, ect. If you hear someone talking about their your post count or rep. boxes don't think the worse. If you see it a lot then you can think things. Thank you for reading.
Thanks for your comments and no, I am not lying. And no, not everyone does care about post count and rep points. There are many people who simply do just want to help and be helped. Believe it or not--it's the truth. I don't have much time to get on these days. I get on for maybe an hour a week and that hour, for me, is spent helping people. If something I say or share helps or brightens up someone's day...then I have done my part. If I cared about all of that stuff then there wouldn't be any purpose to my experience here on WI.

Don't make assumptions that someone is lying just because they don't feel the way you do. Everyone has a different purpose when they log on to WI, however often they do. I just so happen to log on with helping others in mind and NOT "upping" my status on a website.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #374
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

That is this place soo well
and we are glad that people
live up to that moto
That we just dont talk in like 5 words
and post and post agen that we take the
time to think
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #375
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
Thanks for your comments and no, I am not lying. And no, not everyone does care about post count and rep points. There are many people who simply do just want to help and be helped. Believe it or not--it's the truth. I don't have much time to get on these days. I get on for maybe an hour a week and that hour, for me, is spent helping people. If something I say or share helps or brightens up someone's day...then I have done my part. If I cared about all of that stuff then there wouldn't be any purpose to my experience here on WI.

Don't make assumptions that someone is lying just because they don't feel the way you do. Everyone has a different purpose when they log on to WI, however often they do. I just so happen to log on with helping others in mind and NOT "upping" my status on a website.
See you do care about rep. You like to help people which means you care about your rep. You just see it in a different way. That's what i'm saying. I get on and help people too but I also do a few meanless posts on the DCT but it's fun. I help and have fun on WI. (helping is fun to me too) so everyone does care about there rep. and post count, just in different ways.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #376

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree.
I remember when i was a new member (just joined), everyone was all like, "oh hey cynthi!!" or "welcome back!" if i stopped by the DCT.
but, as i became a middle-aged member, i did not have more than 1 rep box. Nor did i have over 1,000 posts. then people kinda stopped talking to me and stuff...All of a sudden i got rainbowz!! 5 rep boxes!! everynone talked to me!
sends me profile messages!!!
PMs!!
now, not that i dont like some of these things, and some are from fellow traders, i still feel as if people want to like me more because of all my rep's, or post count.
Although, i do enjoy my rainbowz.

thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.
REP!! (and i mean it )
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #377

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

You ave a fabulous point. You are soo right!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #378
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Great thread. Very true! It's not about how much you post, it's about helping others etc. [Quality over quantity)

(rep)
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #379

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

You are absolutely right! Excellent thread, 5 stars and REP to you!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #380
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

I have been a member here for a year and a half, I don't have a thousand posts. I don't CARE about my number or my rep. I'm on here to share the greatness of Webkinz, and to support each other. I don't even know how to upload pictures! Everyone here is part of a big, happy family. You don't need rep, or anything else to make friends! I make friends with people because of threads, posts, a bunch of stuff! So, what I'm saying is, your Post Number doesn't count, it's your personality, that does all the work.
poppilove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.