Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #311
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: The TRUE Meaning of Webkinz Insider - Old Thread/Same Message

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
I know I don't have many posts but, I've never considered any of my posts meaningless. Even if it is just a simple "Hi!" to one of my friends on their profile.

Since I love to make people laugh, I try to do that here as well. It's harder, as words are left to interpretation, so I can't joke the same way as I would face-to-face, but I try.

Great thread, and great message.
Yes, it's always great to make people smile.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #312
Webkinz :)

CKinz will become famous soon enough

At the risk of sounding really non-WI savy...LOL...where in tarnations can I see if someone has given me rep? And where can I see if other have good rep?

I don't really think it's a big thing...but since everyone is talking about it, I'd feel a little less silly if I had a CLUE about what everyone was referring too! (ducks to avoid flying Webbies)

Thanks, and sorry if this is a really lame question!
CKinz
CKinz is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 03:09 AM   #313
I love my

looloo1597 is just really nicelooloo1597 is just really nice

wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwow
looloo1597 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #314
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Exactly! I mean, It's not like you earn a new Webkinz every 3 boxes.

Erm, hold on here...............................

Matthew 6:1-4
"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

--Super S
Click the image to open in full size.
BE YOURSELF!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #315
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree COMPLETELY! I almost made the exact same thread yesterday!

I've seen a lot of people saying that they get ignored because they don't have rep/posts or someone with more rep/posts gets more attention and I had something to say about that...
I myself, have never seen that happen, I've seen everyone treated fairly in my experience, accept for maybe on the DCT, that out of hand a lot sometimes... Also, as you said, if you want rep than work for it for goodness sake! It's like, if you want money, than you are going to have to do your chores, get a job, start a lemonade stand or something! You can't just wait until someone gives you reputation for a cool profile or nice avatar.

Rep fishing.... There are two sides to this. First side, a lot of people make it very obvious that they are fishing for rep, by making a quick thread or an idea that has been popular lately. Reminders are often used as traps, because every once and a while a pesron'll say 'Hey, there hasn't been a reminder about blue and red inks lately...hmm..' and then they make the thread. I think that the best way to get rep is posting a helpful post or suggesting something that is unique and cool, that way people will be intrigued by the idea and maybe award you rep for your good thinking.

Reputation points, for many many reasons.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #316
Call me Bacon!

WeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the roughWeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the rough

I agree with you 100%! I used to think that if I had a lot of posts people would accept me more. I thought it all was about how many posts you have. I was totally oblivious of how many friends I have on here who accept me for who I am! I realized I have a lot of friends with more and less posts. I saw that if I just be myself, people will accept me more on WI. That's why I love WI so much! =]
WeBkiNz_rox_929 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #317
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I agree everyone shuold not care about whether you have 20 or 200 posts but whether you have made good posts, helped people and not been mean to people.
When you apply to be gifted they look at your posts not the number of posts
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #318
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I definitely agree with you.
post counts don't matter when most of them are useless.
Thanks for bringing this up again
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #319
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

I know! Webkinz insiders is now the place to come when I feel down I have the best WI friends and that is more rewarding than my number of posts and rep points will ever be to me!

Anyway have you ever noticed how the people who don't care about their post number and rep points have the most posts and rep points?
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #320
Call me Bacon!

WeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the roughWeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I know! Webkinz insiders is now the place to come when I feel down I have the best WI friends and that is more rewarding than my number of posts and rep points will ever be to me!

Anyway have you ever noticed how the people who don't care about their post number and rep points have the most posts and rep points?
Yes I have noticed that.
My WI friends cheer me up so much. I've had a really bad day recently and I went on here for a while and I was satisfied. My WI friends are truly some of the nicest friends I have. I know they don't judge me on how many reps or posts I have, and I don't judge them on how many reps or posts they have. WI is the best.
WeBkiNz_rox_929 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.