Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #301
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: The TRUE Meaning of Webkinz Insider - Old Thread/Same Message

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I agree, people are getting caught up in what their stats are and don't pay any attention to why we are all here. I don't really care about my posts amount, unless I am close to rainbows, a spinny, or other post "milestone". I hardly notice when I get a new rep box... most of my rep is acceptable, but some I have gotten said (quote) "Give me rep" I mean, seriously? I have noticed that some people (who shall remain nameless) are big fishermen for rep. They post guides on things that have already been posted a million times over, and post so many guides and suggestions, I can't even begin to guess on how they found time. I don't give rep to people like that. It kinda makes me frustrated when I see "fishermen", and people posting "I have 3 more posts till I get 3,500." as a post. I think WI members need to stop focusing on their stats and how they look for other members and focus on being a good member and contributing to our community.

-Tex

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Hey look, I got another rep box I didn't even notice but since you started talking about that I looked and well I'll be I have another xD See what I mean?

I see that all the time! I see threads about "being nice" to other people repeated over and over again. It's not really necessary.

Last edited by Dogluver620; 02-22-2009 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: wrong smiley :P
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #302
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Again, I just want to thank everyone for all of their wonderful thoughts. You all truly have some wonderful points and I hope that all of us can turn Webkinz Insider around--into what it was intended to be.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #303
GumDrops

Yes, I totally agree with you, I think that if you contribute to the fullest that you can, people will see your "quality" and reward you for it.
On this thread I've seen a lot of posts like "Rep points for you", I think this is a fisherman thread.
Joking. Thanks for making this thread for all of us.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #304
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

I completly agree! I really don't care about how many posts I have or how many reps I get, or any of that stuff. It's a nice little 'side' thing to have, but it's not the #1 thing that should be on your mind when you post or make guides. I also agree that sometimes it seems as though people are just making guides and reminders just to get reps. Every now and then, this will really get on my nerves, like, how does it matter if you got 60,000,000 posts on a website and lost your grade, or something that would hurt your future?

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #305
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

You know, You're so right! I'll come on here sometimes just to find things like: Aww! You have 2 rep boxes? I wish I had that many! It's so annoying sometimes! Thanks for putting this out there. *REP*
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #306
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Great thoughts!!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #307
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lolo12
You know, You're so right! I'll come on here sometimes just to find things like: Aww! You have 2 rep boxes? I wish I had that many! It's so annoying sometimes! Thanks for putting this out there. *REP*
Those kinds of posts and threads are not tolerated anyway.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #308
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i dont care about my post. but i look at post like easily obtainable goals, that make you feel good when you reach it. i try my best to help others on the forum the best i can.
trueblue is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #309
montanarose9

Whenever I look at someone I don't look at their posts/title/rep boxes/gift pointz.
Remember guys...YOU were once a lil kinz and they were once, too.
Maybe you had 1 rep box once and they had, too.
Remember guys...those people with only 24 posts can be on the front page...

This is a great thread, Lily. Ummmm....uhhhh....(Sorry, but I have to say this!) rep!
Old 03-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #310
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

I know I don't have many posts but, I've never considered any of my posts meaningless. Even if it is just a simple "Hi!" to one of my friends on their profile.

Since I love to make people laugh, I try to do that here as well. It's harder, as words are left to interpretation, so I can't joke the same way as I would face-to-face, but I try.

Great thread, and great message.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.