Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #271
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Default Re: The TRUE Meaning of Webkinz Insider - Old Thread/Same Message

Your absolutely right! I joined WI to help me with my WW account and make more internet pals, not to be a Top Poster or a member with loads of Reps. I came to enjoy myself and not to be in a competition. People have to realize that is just plain annoying and not that great. To be a good member it doesn't matter on the quantity of the things you have. It matters on the quality you have towards other members and how you contribte to the forum. WI members have made me feel like part of a family who enjoys talking to each other but cannot see each other. You shouldn't just join WI to be known as "famous" or "popular". Fame and popularity comes to those who are kind, helpful, caring, and informative. That makes them great members. Your not a great member based on your stats, your a great member based on your characteristics towards the forum and it's members.

Great thread LilyRose. It really is a good reminder about WI is not a place to be begging, asking, for rep or spamming to get their post count up. It is to make new friends and learn new things.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #272
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Great post
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #273
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Thank You!!
Old 02-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #274
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for the sweet rep, lilyrose!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #275
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Thank you so so much for this thread!!

---------- Pupsaresocute added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
Your absolutely right! I joined WI to help me with my WW account and make more internet pals, not to be a Top Poster or a member with loads of Reps. I came to enjoy myself and not to be in a competition. People have to realize that is just plain annoying and not that great. To be a good member it doesn't matter on the quantity of the things you have. It matters on the quality you have towards other members and how you contribte to the forum. WI members have made me feel like part of a family who enjoys talking to each other but cannot see each other. You shouldn't just join WI to be known as "famous" or "popular". Fame and popularity comes to those who are kind, helpful, caring, and informative. That makes them great members. Your not a great member based on your stats, your a great member based on your characteristics towards the forum and it's members.

Great thread LilyRose. It really is a good reminder about WI is not a place to be begging, asking, for rep or spamming to get their post count up. It is to make new friends and learn new things.
I completely agree with you!!
Luckily, I have never met anyone who has just joined WI or any other website that just joined to be popular!
Rep for you!

Last edited by Pupsaresocute; 02-21-2009 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #276
Webkinz :)

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

I agree 100%. This is a great thread, especially to all of those new members.

*Gives REP point*
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #277
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Lily, this holds just as true as it did a year ago when you crafted this thread. Nothing has changed since then with regard to Reputation or how it is obtained; has it?
Yes, we all like to see the 'warm fuzzies' in our User CP's They give us that sense that maybe we are doing this community some good.
I like the things that are said to me in the UCP...I am not that fond of the Bars, to be honest because they seem to represent something else altogether, especially to others.
I post on threads because I care, because I know I can help, because I know stuff that WILL help and because I love to congratulate and wish well. Those are the reasons I am here. I have hung back in the general forum; venturing out into the GE and other places very little compared to here.
As long as there are new people coming in Pleading for assistance, I think I will be here. Just as I have seen YOU. You have a WONDERFUL way to show others that you care and that is through KMOWI. You have taken a lot of newer members under your wing and shown them what a Kind Member of is Those members flourish under your tutoring and guidance and they look up to you.
As members with the Bars and Stars, we have a responsibility to model that exemplary behaviour (sometimes I get off the beaten path and I am a bit 'crusty' but I DO try ) because we have members who look up to us.
It takes a LONG time to reach the place we are at, but only a MOMENT to fall from grace and an eternity to recover.
Were you ever in Sunday School as a child and sang the song, 'Be Careful Little Eyes'?
Here is that song. I hope you enjoy it. It still reminds me of the things we should be doing
O Be Careful, Little Eyes

O be careful little eyes what you see
O be careful little eyes what you see
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little eyes what you see

O be careful little ears what you hear
O be careful little ears what you hear
So, be careful little ears what you hear

O be careful little hands what you do
O be careful little hands what you do
So, be careful little hands what you do

O be careful little feet where you go
O be careful little feet where you go
So, be careful little feet where you go

O be careful little mouth what you say
O be careful little mouth what you say
So, be careful little mouth what you say
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #278
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Thank you so so much for this thread!!

---------- Pupsaresocute added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I completely agree with you!!
Luckily, I have never met anyone who has just joined WI or any other website that just joined to be popular!
Rep for you!
Thanks! Glad you understand!
Old 02-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #279
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

I agree with this post so much. I don't really care how much rep I have. I like to have the feeling that I helped someone instead.
merry312 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #280
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by merry312
I agree with this post so much. I don't really care how much rep I have. I like to have the feeling that I helped someone instead.
I agree the same way. I only like my reps because it shows that I've helped some members and that is always a good feeling.
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.