Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #231
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Yes, right and accurate vs. quick and bad...is a great way to go into trading!
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #232
don't get on webkinz
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover494 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

i know what you mean!! on one of my polls describing how my parents got into a fight and i needed HELP!! i was breaking down!! and the people who helped me made me cry!! they made me so happy!! it really felt like i had my family was by my side comforting me!! they made me feel like family!! i love webkinzinsider because everyone is so nice and i feel like everyone is my family!! i've been here since october and ever since then...its felt like the best place EVER here!! heres the poll so you can see how nice these people were

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...u-t269820.html

thanks for making this thread BTW!!!
webkinzlover494 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 10:26 PM   #233
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

i agree!!
and im 1 of those ppl who doesnt really caare bout my post count. sure, i got excited when i got to 1000 but it was kinda cool 4 me lol.
quality is much more important than quantity. webkinzlover494, i no wat u mean. i got a reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy bad grade on my math final and i was freaking out about it and i made a thread and it was those nicer posts that made me feel so much better!!!!! the ppl here r great and they can help u w/ nething!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 11:08 PM   #234
turtlegurltg25

Wow! This is one of the first LONG threads i ever read! You really brought my attention!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:15 PM   #235
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Thank you!
Old 06-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #236
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read!

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
Your so right! Take Milly for example, she doesn't care about her posts and she is what, the second top poster on WI? I But I still help people and make them feel welcome. When I was new here, everyone was so new here and about 4500 posts was the most somebody had. Now we are up to 30000! (Not offending DragonStar in any way )
I just think most people want to be the most-known and be a top poster. It doesn't matter about posts.
x3

That's my name. xDD

This is a really good point.

Posts don't prove anything.
Stars don't show anything

The only thing that I find consequently useful is the rep points. Every time I look at my rep, I'd like to think I've helped a lot of people.

For the longest time, my posts bothered me and irked with my soul, but now I've decided to except that nagging little voice that says I have too many posts.

As long as I'm here and helping out, I must have a purpose in some way, shape, or form.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #237
Gift Guru

I do think that the rep boxes are neat. Helpful people deserve that.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #238
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

yeah you are right! its kind of annoying when people answer forums with one or two words...maybe you should only post if you think your post will be interesting or will help the topic in some way, ya know
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #239
Gift Guru

Yes, I totally agree with you. I do know what you mean.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #240

irocksodoeswi is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow You Have Great Knowlegge. It Is Annoying When People Write Ya, Me Too On Their Posts Get Deeper People
Thanks For Informing People!
irocksodoeswi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.