Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #171
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Wow, people have had a lot of ideas here that I never thought of. Most of my posts are in contests.
Since you're online, could you tell me what "bump" means?
Jane Austen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #172
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

View Post Originally Posted by Jane Austen
Wow, people have had a lot of ideas here that I never thought of. Most of my posts are in contests.
Since you're online, could you tell me what "bump" means?
I am sorry that I have not gotten back to you sooner on this! Bump is just a general term that people use to literally "bump" a certain thread up to the top. By "to the top" I mean in the different topic sections, when people click that topic, that thread would be on the top. Does that make sense?

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 161 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

time for a bumpity bump!

Last edited by LilyRose; 05-01-2008 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #173
I Love My 26

Night is on a distinguished road

I definately understand. WI is a place to talk about problems, bring solutions, and share the joy of Webkinz. It doesn't matter if you get thousands of posts, chances are a lot of them are fluff. Rep points don't matter, either, a simple thank you works the same way. When you're on WI, and you answer a question, or console someone, or give advice, you shouldn't be thinking about competition: you should be thinking about others. All I want to say, is that I agree. WI is turning into a competition. But lets hope that we turn that around.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #174
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I agree with a lot of the views expressed here but I'd like to say that if it makes someone's day to reach a certain amount of posts than so be it. It's not my place to dictate who can say what when and where..the only gripe I have is when people only see negative things and dwell on that.

WI is a fan site...fan is short for FANatic. That means we are enthusiasts about webkinz. As fans we are excitable so if someone gets giddy over a number of rep boxes or posts that is fine - let them enjoy themselves. No biggie. It's making them happy so why not??

On the other hand...a fan site that goes hate site...I dislike seeing HATE threads but the reality is that everyone is entitled to their bad days, bad feelings and a true supportive and strong knit community will always rise above that.

So - that's MHO
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #175
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

yeah i agree---LOL just kidding

~~

My thought is that if does not want fluff --why award silver, gold, rainbow and spinny stars for the number of posts???????
chaotic is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #176
anothermauri

webkinz1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really know what post count is. I don't know what the benefits of writing so many posts are. I simply just enjoy reading what everyone comes here to say. I love to look at their decorating ideas and see what they name their webbies. I am just honored to be able to come to a place where I can ask questions and get back honest answers. I thank you all for that.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #177
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Thanks for all the comments!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #178
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

I don't care about how many rep points I have, how mant posts, etc. I just care about having fun, and helping others!

P.S. You have earned yourself a rep point! This IS the true meaning of the famous, well known !
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #179
Gift Guru

You betcha!
Old 05-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #180
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about

Sup?Havin a nice Saturday?
$weet$tuff is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.