Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #161
Gift Guru
 
LilyRose's Avatar
LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

bump.....
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #162
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru
 
inlovewithstitch626's Avatar
inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Webkinz insider is THE best webkinz site going- Here we all try and help each other with problems, webkinz especially! I think that you have a point, I<3webkinz. And i hope that members will find your post enough to try and make there expirence and other people's experience a greater quality here.
~stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #163
Gift Guru
 
LilyRose's Avatar
LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Thank you for your kind comments!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #164
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru
 
ksoccer28's Avatar
ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Okay, seriously, you are 100% right. Here's the deal. Hey! I have 15,000 posts. I DON'T CARE. People are always trying to get more posts, they are always making speeches every 1000, etc. I have only made a handful of speeches, I think on my spinny, because I don't want to hurt people's feelings. I do admit; I post a lot in the Open Mike. But I also post around the forum. I have been here since June, I am one of the original "OMG WI changed from pink to blue!" members, and it has been Quantity forever.

There used to be rep boxes, they were small and green, under everyone's username/avvie/stats. People would debate over who had more; it got hectic. I was very glad when WI decided to take them away.
I wonder if we will ever have the liberty to ask Justin and Wendy to take the post count away. It may be impossible since not everyone is that modest but I would go for it. That way nobody would be judgemental on post count, and rep points.

Ksoccer.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 12:34 PM   #165
Gift Guru
 
LilyRose's Avatar
LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
Okay, seriously, you are 100% right. Here's the deal. Hey! I have 15,000 posts. I DON'T CARE. People are always trying to get more posts, they are always making speeches every 1000, etc. I have only made a handful of speeches, I think on my spinny, because I don't want to hurt people's feelings. I do admit; I post a lot in the Open Mike. But I also post around the forum. I have been here since June, I am one of the original "OMG WI changed from pink to blue!" members, and it has been Quantity forever.

There used to be rep boxes, they were small and green, under everyone's username/avvie/stats. People would debate over who had more; it got hectic. I was very glad when WI decided to take them away.
I wonder if we will ever have the liberty to ask Justin and Wendy to take the post count away. It may be impossible since not everyone is that modest but I would go for it. That way nobody would be judgemental on post count, and rep points.

Ksoccer.
I totally agree! I had never thought about that but not having post counts AT all would be great!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #166
charmingly
Gift Guru
 
mootooyou's Avatar
mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

i read way more than i post on here... and i was reading on here long before i ever posted. there are some people you can see post to almost every single thread/topic, and some people who just speak every now and then.

some people do it too just because they have a need to feel like they are a part of the community... maybe they just respond because they want people to know them and if they respond a lot they feel more involved. just a thought.
mootooyou is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 09:38 PM   #167
Gift Guru
 
LilyRose's Avatar
LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

View Post Originally Posted by mootooyou
i read way more than i post on here... and i was reading on here long before i ever posted. there are some people you can see post to almost every single thread/topic, and some people who just speak every now and then.

some people do it too just because they have a need to feel like they are a part of the community... maybe they just respond because they want people to know them and if they respond a lot they feel more involved. just a thought.
I can see where you are coming from. I understand posting to be like part of the community. I am not saying all fluff is bad at all...I think that saying hi, chatting is AWESOME. I do that myself.

---------- i &lt;3 webkinz! added 480 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

bumping it up again...

Last edited by LilyRose; 04-27-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #168
Gift Guru
 
LilyRose's Avatar
LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

bump...
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #169
malene
Guest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

May I add? (I agree with you.)

WHAT IS SPAM?
Now and then, a short post is absolutely fine on these forums. If you just want to get your opinion out there quickly. What IS spamming is when I see 40 posts by one user on very old threads, reviving threads that have not been posted on in months, and sometimes even years.

If you have a subject you'd like to discuss on the boards, make a thread about it. If you'd like to contribute, please make sure that you are indeed CONTRIBUTING to the thread, and not just posting to raise your post count.

A high post count means nothing
Old 04-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #170
Gift Guru
 
LilyRose's Avatar
LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

View Post Originally Posted by malene
May I add? (I agree with you.)

WHAT IS SPAM?
Now and then, a short post is absolutely fine on these forums. If you just want to get your opinion out there quickly. What IS spamming is when I see 40 posts by one user on very old threads, reviving threads that have not been posted on in months, and sometimes even years.

If you have a subject you'd like to discuss on the boards, make a thread about it. If you'd like to contribute, please make sure that you are indeed CONTRIBUTING to the thread, and not just posting to raise your post count.

A high post count means nothing
Added to the main page...
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts